Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i am trying eso plus for free this week. why can't i withdraw from the craft bag?

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
craft bag/rt click/retrieve/E

it makes a sound, but nothing comes out of the bag.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see if you have the setting on to automatically put materials into your craft bag? Try turning that off.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes for me at least E bugs out and doesn't work. trying clicking that option on the bottom of your screen. alternately - reload UI.

auto adding to craft bag doesn't preclude one from taking mats out of the bag. they just go back in the moment you switch instances or relog.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are going to craft something, you don't need to take it out of your crafting bag first.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make an item and mats come from CRAFT BAG first, if no craft bag, mats will come from BANK then inventory. If you have empty slot in Craft bag and need that mat to craft something, game will look in your bank then inventory for that mat.
    Edited by neverwalk on April 25, 2018 10:28PM
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »

When you "retrieve" it goes into your "inventory" bag... Then you can take it out of there....
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    If you are going to craft something, you don't need to take it out of your crafting bag first.

This.

The only time you should be retrieving is never. You can post to Guild store directly from your bag.

Best QOL perk for ESO+
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you see if you have the setting on to automatically put materials into your craft bag? Try turning that off.

@dapper, i hv that setting on for my main acct and i can w/d just fine.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »

When you "retrieve" it goes into your "inventory" bag... Then you can take it out of there....

@sting, yes i know. i have plus on main acct. it does not come out of the craft bag. the number does not go down.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't only tag part of someone's name for the tag to work. It has to be the full name, which is why the site provides a list when you start to use the @ tag.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    sometimes for me at least E bugs out and doesn't work. trying clicking that option on the bottom of your screen. alternately - reload UI.

auto adding to craft bag doesn't preclude one from taking mats out of the bag. they just go back in the moment you switch instances or relog.

@lina. i will try the E thing at bottom. i did do a reloadui and that didnt fix it.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭

@ack, i know that ack. i just wanted to remove the items, not craft with them.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok all is good now. i dont know what the trouble was earlier. no, not operator error :P i did a reloadui and i had logged out and back in and still could not w/d. i did send a request to zos about it at the time it happened, so maybe they fixed it at their end. and i have been disconnected twice this evening so maybe that had something to do with it. ty everyone for your replies. <3
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭

@lina. i will try the E thing at bottom. i did do a reloadui and that didnt fix it.

there was only one E on my screen.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graydon wrote: »

This.

The only time you should be retrieving is never. You can post to Guild store directly from your bag.

Best QOL perk for ESO+

Pretty sure tht works only with awesome guildstore. You also sometimes trade with people directly or help people out with crafting mats.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    this craft bag on my mule acct is strictly storage. my mules dont craft except for prezzies :)
    it is part of my eso plus exit strategy should that happen.

when you stop plus, you can no longer put stuff in the bag. so you forage and it goes into your pack. when you craft, the mats automatically come out of the craft bag. so you end up with a space squeeze, and fast. i have stuffed all the mats i dont usually need plus all the extras of the ones i do use regularly in this bag on my mules. and i will do more next time this event comes around. this way i have a whole lot less to use out of my main bag, thereby lessening the time of the squeezing :)
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craft Bag is for all your Characters, not just one certain one.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

there was only one E on my screen.

yes. you can press E directly on your keyboard, or you can click E on your screen with a mouse. for me at least keyboard E bugs out sometimes, but clicking the one of the screen tends to work. and yeah, f reload UI doesn't help, restarting the client usualy does. no idea what causes it. probably an addon somewhere
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has actually, but the whole answer is.
    - Everything you pick up now can go in the Craft Bag
    - The Craft Bag is in Inventory, tab over from the gear (Right Bumper on console (me))
    - While in the Craft Bag you can pull items back into your Inventory 200 at a time.
    - Once you dont have Plus anymore, your Craft Bag will still be there
    - You still can continue to use the Craft Bag and withdrawal from it for as long as items remain in it.
    - You simply can not put anything new in the Craft Bag while you don't have Plus
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graydon wrote: »

This.

Best QOL perk for ESO+

Selling mats is hard without retrieving them first.