The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

plz add player house in shornhelm

kratier
kratier
✭✭✭✭
its my favorite town and , i know theres a player house somewhere in that zone, but i mean inside the city walls, like a gloomy abandoned house or something
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised it didn't get one to be honest. But who knows, we may get some more later.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Kohgan
    Kohgan
    Soul Shriven
    I agree with adding some form of housing in Shornhelm. It's funny how they advertise a free room in the shornhelm bank and say "seek out Felande Demarie at your local inn for more information" But when I went to the Inn at shornhelm there is no Felande Demarie to speek with... I say "get it straightened out Bethesda". I'd like a place in Shornhelm, it's Literally my #1 spot to be for me. I'm always there and even when I'm done elsewhere "no pun intended" I always go back to shornhelm to log off.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised it didn't get one to be honest. But who knows, we may get some more later.
    That is probably true, they might add more stuff...
    Though for Shorehelm, I am not so sure, I mean... In Rivenspire, I would expect them to add a creepy crypt to live in for all the vampire players... ;)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting a small house in Shornhelm ever since I first heard about housing being added.
    Something the size of Captain Margaux's place is perfect.

Edited by SydneyGrey on April 26, 2018 11:44AM