The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DW spammable dissapointing

GeorgeBlack
GeorgeBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So dissapointed that the strongest spammable in DW is a ranged attack after 4 years
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So throwing knives shouldn't be a part of dual wield? Do I hear a call to bring back TES III: Morrowind's throwing stars and throwing knives as a weapon skill?
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So throwing knives shouldn't be a part of dual wield? Do I hear a call to bring back TES III: Morrowind's throwing stars and throwing knives as a weapon skill?

It shouldnt be the skill with the highest tooltip dmg
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on April 26, 2018 3:55AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Rapid Strikes is higher tooltip than Shrouded Daggers. Not sure if it's higher DPS mind, due to the cast time.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way man I like my shrouded daggers. I’ve mentioend before that flurry should be reworked but leave daggers as it is.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    No way man I like my shrouded daggers. I’ve mentioend before that flurry should be reworked but leave daggers as it is.

Ofcourse you like them. It is so easy to use them. Why wouldnt you like them?
    High dmg. Range. Slow. Buff
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The snare on a long range spammable is Wrobelism at its worst. As is the entire snare system which lacks a major/minor and you can have 10 different snares on you from 10 different skills, so you keep purging and you're still snared.

I'm not against long range snares, like Vampire's Bane or Cripple. But those are dots and you get diminishing returns for spamming them because you're not allowing the damage to tick, so if you keep re-applying the snare you are doing low total damage.

With Flying Blade for example, you do high damage and it's incentivising you to spam a 28m 50% snare. It's not a good design imo. But hey-***.
    EU | PC | AD