The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anybody know a good build for Skyreach?

Spaghettiknight
Sometimes I see these builds (especially with people selling carries) that completely tear through Skyreach easily. I've seen some Sorcs that stack shields and just let enemies melt from DoTs. If anybody has a good Skyreach build would you share it?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just run magblade with destro ult back bar and soul harvest front bar. Blockade and twisting where ever, and sap essence spam from your front bar. You should be able to drop destro ults so fast that you'll be able to drop your second one before the first one expires.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc with necro and moondancer and illambris is how I melt. But, to be honest? Although not optimal I LOVE running sr with my maxed out stamblade with VO and (insert other hundings, etc) and the mage guild ultimate shooting star. It's not as "easy" as the sorc but it's friggin awesome fun!!!!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love running people through skyreach. I made a build just for it. The best thing for anyone doing skyreach carries is to have maximum inventory space.

Khajiit Stamplar with 5 Hundings 5 Spriggans
    Masters Greatsword
    Maelstrom Bow

Use brawler morph. Hits for 26k a swing and gives a 20k plus Shield.

Repentance for unlimited stamina

Brawler Brawler/Jabs Dawnbreaker Repent Repeat
  • Spaghettiknight
    My current method of going through Skyreach is my Magplar off tank. I pull the enemies, set up the rune (forgot the name) for magicka regen and then just spam Puncturing Sweep until I'm low on Magicka in which case I use Devouring Swarm and heavy attacks to get back Magicka and then repeat using Repentance when I need to dodge or if Swarm isn't ready. It works decently but Templar's abilities are a little costly on Magicka so it's a bit slow.
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I carry people on my sorc I use Ilambris and lots of AoE skills. Your magicka will get kept up via kills with blockade/ele rage and impulse (if using) so sustain is a nonissue. Grothdar me probably a better monster set to use. I don’t like pets as they mess up pulls and I don’t use a pet build anyways. Power surge lets you barely have to shield.
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a specific Skyreach build per se, though I do use the following on my mag sorc in Skyreach:

Bar 1: Daedric Prey | Mage's Wrath | Power Surge | Volatile Familiar | Bound Aegis || Destro Ult
    Bar 2: Liquid Lightning | Blockade | Hardened Ward | Volatile Familiar | Bound Aegis || Destro Ult

The combo of Hardened Ward, Bound Aegis, and Power Surge ensures I can survive massive pulls, and the huge AOE dots/pet do the rest. Make sure you have the Fighter's Guild passive that restores ultimate when you kill undead/daedra, so you can essentially spam your ultimate every time you stop to engage the train you've pulled. That passive is also especially useful for the treasure chest event thingy in the middle of Skyreach.
  • RajinPVP
    RajinPVP
    ✭✭✭
    Stam sorc with VO , rotation- block> spin2win> db> db> db........
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    When i used to run i ran with 4 Martial Knowledge, 5 BSW (Burning Spellweave) and 2 Ilambris. Other option is 5 BSW, 5 Julianos, 1 Iceheart.

Shock Staff

Bar Setup - Harness Magicka // Eruption // Draw Essence // Inner Light // Molten Arms //// Destro Ulti

While chaining adds i would use Harness Magicka to deflect incoming damage and keep magicka pool replenished. Once you've got all the adds stacked you do the following:

Shield, Molten Arms, Eruption (to proc BSW), Destro Ulti, Spam the life out of Draw Essence until Destro Ulti is back then drop again.

Using this method you can power level anyone on Vet runs easily. Also works for CP grinding and has no issues doing a full add pull from right to left or left to right and melting everything.

Note i was a Dunmer DK, Stage 4 vamp, Max Health and Mag food. And my reason for using Shock over Flame is that the Shock Ulti lasts longer
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any build can tear thru sky reach. You need lightning staf and the destro ulti. Also need the fighter guild passive for ulti gen.

I think mag sorc is easist. But u dont need shield if have a different toon.

Just use two hand with the cleave morf that gives a shield that stack per enemy hit. U can juat cleave theu it if u want.

When i started i ran ligtingin front bar and two hand back bar. Dropped all my aoe cleave cleave cleave.

Its the brawler morph that give the shield.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a good build once you are CP cap, that's probably a more important concept than a good build to level fast......
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP