The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Selling/trading with other players

GriffinMoses
Where do I begin to look for trading gear? I just got some spell power cure stuff level 50 - 160 that I don't necessarily want, however I've heard mention of it on the forums. I'm in the market for a few things but don't want to be laughed out of the room either. How do I even find fair market value for what I'm looking to trade? And where do I go to sell them? Here on the forums or do I have to find another website or just use the local chat in game? Xbox user here.
Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell Power Cure is only tradeable within your dungeon group for two (2) hours after you run White Gold Tower.

After that, it is not tradeable.

Look for Bind on Equip (BOE) gear and weapons to trade/sell to other players.

Other than being enterprising in those two hours after the dungeon or trial (within your group) ... which is totally fine.
    Answer ✓
  • GriffinMoses
    I got it from key fragments from farming tel var gear. Is it still bound to specifically me?
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it from key fragments from farming tel var gear. Is it still bound to specifically me?

Yes, if you hover over the gear description, it will tell you "Bind on Pickup" ... or after taking it out of the vault "Bound".
    Answer ✓
  • GriffinMoses
    Perfect! Thank you. Did not know that haha! There is soooo much to learn about this game and I started sooo late! Thank you so much!