Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Oldest Vampire Guild in ESO has a major issue and ZENIMAX / BETHESDA refuses to fix it!

JasonConstantine
JasonConstantine
✭✭✭
House Annunaki ESO's Oldest and once largest ALL VAMPIRE guild, Hosts of Bite The World and Bite The World 2 player run world events has been screwed over by Zenimax and Bethesda! We need your support!!

A few days back I, the GM of House Annunaki, logged into ESO and accidentally joined a group while questing in the Alik'r Desert. Wihout thinking properly I quickly hit G, which in my brain was "group" not guild, and then hit X .... Well guess what happened. Getting an invite back to the guild wasnt a big problem. Had my wife log in and invite me back, but when she tried to promote me she was unable to get me back to GM status.... We took a look, and the guild was given to someone who hasnt been online in 11 months and through every contact method we had for this person, even Facebook, we were unable to contact them.....

So i contacted support, and was emailed back 36 hours later with an email that asked me to take a survey about my "experience". I was like what experience? So i loked through my Spam folders and found this....

"Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Mitchell.

I understand that you left your guild while GM and wish to be added back as GM. I apologize, but we do not have a way to put you back into your guild. Players who leave a guild will need to contact someone from the guild and become a member again. At that point, it is up the guild whether they would like to promote you to the Guildmaster position.
You can send in-game mail to your former guildmates and request to be re-added to the guild.
You can also try making a forum post or using the in-game zone chat if you can't reach your former guildmates directly.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please respond to this email.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
Mitchell
The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

So I tell themn that I am already back in the guild and promoted back to the highest rank that the next highest person in my guild (my wife) could promote me too. They asked my why she wasnt promoted to GM since she was the next highest ranking player and I explain to them that she was already the guild master of one of our sister guilds that we needed when we had over 2500 member in our guild or rather our guild collective that we created cause we couldnt fit everyone in one guild. At that point they asked me who was the guild master and told them. I explained how I attempted to contact them with no luck, how they havent been online in over 11 months and how I would like to be promoted back as all they have to do is look through the archive of the guild and see was the owner since DAY ONE of ESO's Launch.

I was replied to and told simply ... Sorry we cant help you....

WTF! I know of guilds who have petitioned with support in order to get old GM's who havent been online in a year to give the GM title to someone else! Why cant you help me?

No reply .....

I am looking for the help of the community at this point to see collectively what we can do to fix this! From one lover of ESO to all of you I am asking for your support in this! Those of you that were once members PLEASE help us! Those that know of our legacy in ESO and what we have done! PLEASE help us! Please reply below and ask Zeinmax / Bethesda to fix this!!!

Thank you!
Edited by JasonConstantine on April 24, 2018 12:49PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH I would just keep at it (messaging support) and possibly tag a few of the more active community managers in this post.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Istoppucks
    Istoppucks
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few things here first this was 100% your fault. Two you cant blame eso for not just taking everyones word when they request to be a guildmaster. Your wife should have privileges i would remove all valuble items and gold until you are able to contact the new guildmaster.
  • JasonConstantine
    JasonConstantine
    ✭✭✭
    Istoppucks wrote: »
    A few things here first this was 100% your fault. Two you cant blame eso for not just taking everyones word when they request to be a guildmaster. Your wife should have privileges i would remove all valuble items and gold until you are able to contact the new guildmaster.

I cant even get into the guild bank the way our current access is set up. I sent them more than enough proof that I am the actual owner. Screen shots, web addresses showing the owner of the domains, even my US trade mark paperwork for the name and image / logo we use. That stuff is kind of hard to fake ...LOL
  • JasonConstantine
    JasonConstantine
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I would just keep at it (messaging support) and possibly tag a few of the more active community managers in this post.

Been offline for a bit not even sure who the current community managers are or who to tag.
  • JasonConstantine
    JasonConstantine
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno anything else I can do other than what I have already done to try and get this resolved?
  • JasonConstantine
    JasonConstantine
    ✭✭✭
    Just got an email they fixed it ... Only took me threatening them with legal action... But hey it worked.

Thanks for your insight everyone!
  • Istoppucks
    Istoppucks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got an email they fixed it ... Only took me threatening them with legal action... But hey it worked.

Thanks for your insight everyone!

Glad you got it fixed. Not sure what legal standing you think you had but you would not have won.
    Edited by Istoppucks on April 24, 2018 1:54PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that got sorted out for you, but I doubt your threat of legal action helped your cause. That only ever serves to hurt your situation unless you actually do have a legal issue, which seems very unlikely here.
  • Shadowstale
    Shadowstale
    ✭✭
    So you messed up and then threaten to sue them?
    Don't you know you what happens when you say "I agree" on all that EULA stuff?

They don't owe you ***.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it seems trendy to come into this thread and post unhelpful and snarky comments, I don’t have any. Lol. I’m glad you got this resolved. They could use a better system for guild management, because indeed people get locked out and guilds get screwed up this way.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Istoppucks wrote: »
    He didn't say it was someone else's fault. Did you not read it? He was just saying ZOS wasn't helping him.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on April 25, 2018 10:18PM