The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I can't find the level 18 coffer reward

dkouvalis_ESO
dkouvalis_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I found out recently that for your level 17 reward, you get a storage coffer. I can't seem to find this anywhere! Are you given this to every character that you've leveled past 17 or just the first one? Would they have sent it to my mail? Where can I find it, an do I have to a home to see/use it?

Thank you!
DK
Edited by dkouvalis_ESO on April 18, 2018 9:38PM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, you have to place it in a house like furniture to access it and you can only see it in the housing menu and in your collections UI.
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a level18 reward...
    Edited by makreth on April 18, 2018 9:12PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    makreth wrote: »
    I think it's a level18 reward...

^^This^^ You get the coffer at level 18.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • dkouvalis_ESO
    dkouvalis_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    OK sorry, I meant level 18...
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    And it's one-time deal. First character only.
  • dkouvalis_ESO
    dkouvalis_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking through all my characters and collection and I cant find it. I cant retrieve it from collections...where else could it be?
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking through all my characters and collection and I cant find it. I cant retrieve it from collections...where else could it be?

In furniture, mate.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • dkouvalis_ESO
    dkouvalis_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Streega wrote: »

In furniture, mate.

I checked there bud. Im checking in all the right places that people have been telling me. I'll just contact in game support.
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. My level C399 DK character has 4 houses, nowhere does it have the storage coffer available. In Collections->Storage, all chests are unavailable.
    In the F5 Housing Editor, under the Place tab, there is no Storage section, thus also no Storage Coffer.
    I've even been through the Purchase tab, it's not there. Retrieve doesn't have it either.

Perhaps that it only gets available when you have a character that actually gets to be level 18, and that due to a bug a character already way beyond that just doesn't.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ageless that's correct, they are not awarded retroactively. You have to level another character to 18 now that this system is live.