The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please help

Alaf
Alaf
✭✭
good night game elder scrolls to 2 years and I decided to migrate my account to the steam when I migrated in the site this proving that my version of the game this basic somebody could please help me?
Observer: I bought the new expansion as soon as it was released in the bethesta store ..

thanks if you could help me before migrating my account to steam there this normal showing that I am with the collector version

jtnwg9jyd0wz.jpg

lys7bn4dz4yd.jpg

[

q4eimz1fy6z2.jpg

Edited by Alaf on April 25, 2018 5:00AM
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helau,

I guess only steam and/or ESO support can actually help you. File a ticket for both, maybe?

Good luck.
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    reset everything):

I would like you to return there normal