The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning super casual player looking for a smallish active guild

Imhotep71
Imhotep71
✭✭✭
Ive played this game off and on since launch but havent been able to do much as far as group content because my friends are more ADD with video games than I am. Im an old gamer (46) and my play time varies. My preferred role is healer but I need to ease back into it as I havent done the MMO thing much lately.

Just looking for a casual group that is not afraid to tell me if I f up but isnt going to rage about it. You know like somewhat mature people do. :)

PSN is Justicebringer71 or PM me on here. I work from home so this is up all day usually
Edited by Imhotep71 on April 24, 2018 3:47PM
Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

• Imhotep71
    Imhotep71
    ✭✭✭
    Must learn to proof read forums posts. Ah well

• Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Imhotep71 You are welcome atthe Ebon Raiders. We have recently started growing again and have attained more than 30 members. We have both veterans and new players in our ranks and are both willing to help you out when needed. We will also have weekly events. Yesterday was our first with the turn out being very good.

I or my co leader will send you an invite as soon as possible if you want.
  • Imhotep71
    Imhotep71
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks will check it out

• Butter_Cupcake
    Butter_Cupcake
    Soul Shriven
    Consider joining the hilltop colony we are a small group of friends that have been playing together for a couple of years and welcome new members with good attitudes. We run several trials weekly and are looking to increase our numbers. If interested I'll send you an invite.Thanks
    Butter-Cupcake
  • Imhotep71
    Imhotep71
    ✭✭✭
    @Butter_Cupcake Go ahead and shoot me an invite. The good thing about ESO I can join more than 1 guild and see where the best fit is

• Butter_Cupcake
    Butter_Cupcake
    Soul Shriven
    Sent. Look forward to running with you
  • Imhotep71
    Imhotep71
    ✭✭✭
    Updated my signature to list my toons. I try to take advantage of the XP events but a lot of those are sorely lacking skill points lol