Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Campaign loyalty. Morning capping. Queue times. Imperial City

GeorgeBlack
GeorgeBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
PC EU.
Vivec is being morning capped for 2 years at least. All EP and DC should have left AD alone in Vivec to fight against NPCs and wait for a reward after 30 days. It is a place for people with hysteric laughters (that make you wanna bring the flamethrower out) to make PvP videos during prime time. The campaign victor is written in stone.

The other 2 remaining campaigns are Red/Blue farm maps.

Solution:
Jaguar_SF wrote: »
No IC changes? The DLC has been dead for years. 1 IC server instead of 3 would be good for a change. Separate it from Cyrodiil Queue

Make only One campaign available only for IC.
CP. I want my progress to show. BG is no cp? IC should be CP.
We only need one campaign for this once glorious environment. Add meaningful rewards.
Add a system similar to Emperor.
The place is dead. Frkn dead

The reduction in AvAvA campaigns will be meaningful only once the game starts running smoothly and has the capacity for its player base.

In the meantime.... make IC meaningful. Only one campaign. This place ia dead........
Edited by GeorgeBlack on April 24, 2018 3:55AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want IC action on PC/EU it´s better to go to Shor (If we just look past the emp-trading between EP and DC for a second). Much more populated than Vivec. Not amazing numbers but a lot more than in Vivec. But I would suggestion coming on either EP or AD since IC is mostly blue the majority of the time (if you´re after killing players).

And I don´t think making it a separate instance will make more people run to IC. Maybe a few, but it will still be quite empty, simply because there´s no motivation to go there.

Some people say that they would go to IC if it was more accessible, but riding from home-base to sewer entrance takes 10 minutes at most with a slow horse. The same people can however happily wait 45-60 minutes in a que to Vivec. So I´m not buying that IC isn´t accessible or time-consuming to get to.

The ways I see to increase the population is to either:
    a) Make it a part of the base-game (not my personal favourite, but it´s a way)
    b) Severely improve the rewards that you can get from IC (anything from motifs, costumes etc.etc..)
    Edited by Qbiken on April 24, 2018 11:28AM