The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Que-able Death match is coming, BYE-BYE ZERG-0-diil!

Prince_of_all_Pugs
Prince_of_all_Pugs
✭✭✭✭✭
With the upcoming patch, death match will now be queable for BG's. This is great for people who are tired of fighting the massive zergs in cyrodiil. this will probably reduce the population of cyrodiil all together,being that there is a better method of pvp. Get ready for a population crash in cyrodiil!
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt that will lead a big decrease of population in Cyro.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed that there will be only 3 types of matches to queue: deathmatch, relicts and domination.

Why there is no queue for chaosball or crazy king?
    Options
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll still play in Cyrodiil, but I can't wait! Been waiting for the option to play nothing but Deathmatch! =D
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
    Options
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that there will be only 3 types of matches to queue: deathmatch, relicts and domination.

Because deathmatch is the only thing worthwhile.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Until they fix the scoring and remove the damage sigil, I have a hard time taking deathmatch seriously. I'm guessing the DM-queue will be the same 12 people over and over again, once the ultimate cheese gets identified.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Flag Games will consist of Domination and Crazy King.

Relic Games will consist of Capture the Relic and Chaos Ball.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting for 4v4s.
    Options
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Pop crash in cyrodiil? Hahahahaha...........hahahahahahahhahahja
    United we stand, divided we fall.
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope, then those resource warrior small groups will finally be gone.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil population crash? Uh huh...this reminds me of the many times that I see someone declaring a full game dead because they'll personally no longer play it. After all, if I'm not there, how could it possibly continue to exist?
    Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its good though I leave cyrodiil for the Zerglings, Now they can zerg each other in peace.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that want to just steam roll over unprepared enemy's, will go where the easy targets are plentiful. Don't expect a death match to reduce zergs.
    Options
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic, now folks can stop complaining about players playing in cyro as intended. Every PvP advertising I've seen was huge zerg vs huge zerg.

At least you'll have an awesome kdr to be proud of!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
    Options
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the upcoming patch, death match will now be queable for BG's. This is great for people who are tired of fighting the massive zergs in cyrodiil. this will probably reduce the population of cyrodiil all together,being that there is a better method of pvp. Get ready for a population crash in cyrodiil!

Why would cyrodiil be reduced? Are they going to have CP enabled battlegrounds?
    Even with only 225 CP I would rather play with CP. No CP just sucks, no stamina sustain. All my progression taken away. And NO I dont want to waste my time changing my build and hunting for sets I have no intention of wearing in Vivec.
    Options
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really awesome change :)

Battlegrounds will be sick in summerset!!!
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You sure queable death matches is something you’re looking forward to? After the events on the battle field yesterday, I’d like to remind you that the cooldown timer for abandoning a match is like 20 Minutes ;)
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LeifErikson , right?

I don't know why ZOS hasn't given an option for people to just do GvG or small group vs. small group.

It'd be even better if people could choose CP/no-CP enabled.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Gitguds dont want to fight other premades, they want to farm puglings. But hey atleast zos is listening
    Edited by Drdeath20 on April 21, 2018 2:34PM
    Options
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭

Why would cyrodiil be reduced? Are they going to have CP enabled battlegrounds?
    Even with only 225 CP I would rather play with CP. No CP just sucks, no stamina sustain. All my progression taken away. And NO I dont want to waste my time changing my build and hunting for sets I have no intention of wearing in Vivec.
    [/quote]

I’m not trying to argue that no cp is better or anything because it’s your decision which one you like better but what you are saying really isn’t true stam sustain is fine in no cp and I use the same sets in no cp as I do in cp I think the only sets that might be better in no cp is fortified over impreg and seventh over truth
    Options
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    I have bad news and good news.

The bad thing is - Dracaris will continue farming us
    The good thing is - it will be faster and thus painless, we will not suffer as much.
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add 4v4 and offfer a CP version. Then and only then will I shift the majority of my time to BGs. Oh yeah and remove the power sigil. Its idiotic.
    Options
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I can gather 4's still prefer to farm solo's in Cyrodiil than play BG's
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting for 4v4s.

Same!!!! Introduce 4v4 solo queues and 4v4 premade queues, both with a rating and ELO system. I can GUARANTEE that it will be popular as hell.

Maybe add some cool rewards at the end of each “season”, with seasons lasting a few months.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really interested as long as it remains nonCP. :(

Also still no matchmaking (aka noobstompers paradise).
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil will definitely take a hit, especially since it hasn't been updated really since launch. However, until ZOS decides to finally put some ELO rating system for 4v4's, we're stuck with what we got. Deathmatch all the time is what I want in Cyrodiil anyways. Let's go!
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
    Options
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not all pvpers even own Morrowind or are interested in playing battlegrounds in the first place.

You know what deathmatch is gonna be like 50% of the time anyway? Unkillable tanks fighting unkillable tanks with a pug dps mixed in here or there. If you think Cyrodiil is boring, you got another thing coming.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
    Options
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm Right there with this thread, BYE BYE CYRODILLLLLL BYE BYE.

Only reason I will be going to cyrodil ever again is to abuse the new Shadow image and just kite people for days, for funsies. Never again will I be able to take the leaderboard, score, keeps, or zerging seriously. I already switched to BG's for last campaign and I love them now that they are no cp, I can't wait for the Queue priority, the daily rewards, and being able to select my game mode.

Specially when you look at campaigns like NA Sothra Sil... It is literally each faction zerging the ENTIRE map while the others are offline, and as soon as a faction starts to lose they just log out and let the enemy steam roll the map, then when that faction gets board and logs out the other logs back in and take the entire map. Its so dumb. NA sothra has turned into a Map trading game.
    Stovahkiin wrote: »
    Not all pvpers even own Morrowind or are interested in playing battlegrounds in the first place.

You know what deathmatch is gonna be like 50% of the time anyway? Unkillable tanks fighting unkillable tanks with a pug dps mixed in here or there. If you think Cyrodiil is boring, you got another thing coming.

Owning morrowind wont be a problem, BG's are going to base game!
    The queue is also going to prioritize pugs vs pugs, and premades vs premades. Sense it is No cp there are no "unkillable tanks" unless they have a very good healer and some very good DPS to protect that healer which you only come across in premades.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on April 23, 2018 11:07PM
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until they fix the scoring and remove the damage sigil, I have a hard time taking deathmatch seriously. I'm guessing the DM-queue will be the same 12 people over and over again, once the ultimate cheese gets identified.

Chaos ball is the true one mode. Sure you'll have a nerd thinking he can tank the full team, but you can deathmatch on the side without the sigil and know where to go on the map for legit fights.

All the other modes scream "pvo" (player versus objective). Even deathmatch makes players just spam executes lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Chaos ball is the true one mode. Sure you'll have a nerd thinking he can tank the full team, but you can deathmatch on the side without the sigil and know where to go on the map for legit fights.

All the other modes scream "pvo" (player versus objective). Even deathmatch makes players just spam executes lol.

I think the first half of crazy king is pretty good too--mobile objectives with fights on them! It becomes trash when there are enough flags where the optimal strategy is just to flip-and-dip, but the first 200-300 points are super fun.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    You sure queable death matches is something you’re looking forward to? After the events on the battle field yesterday, I’d like to remind you that the cooldown timer for abandoning a match is like 20 Minutes ;)

1VXer's suck at BG's especially without any CP, you dont scare me.
    Options