The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Getting to lvl 50

King_LewisXII
King_LewisXII
Soul Shriven
So I’m lvl 34 and I was wondering what are some good places to grind and get to lvl 50 asap since I’m working most of this event
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyreach
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • King_LewisXII
    King_LewisXII
    Soul Shriven
    I sadly don’t have anyone to run me through skyreach for multiple hours
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec's Antlers ...
    :smile:
  • sf37
    sf37
    When I'm leveling a toon, I head to the Forgotten Wastes in Vvardenfell. There's an area in the dungeon where enemies keep respawning. Most of the time, there are other people there leveling up as well. Either group up, or bring a higher level buddy and just run with the crowd to each mob as it respawns. There is also a boss that can killed, and a couple of bosses and quite a few mobs to be killed before you get to the right spot.

Here's a link for exactly where:
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/morrowind-best-xp-farming-spots-how-to-level-up-fast/

There may be better places to level, but this is my go-to. Drink some Psijic or use an XP scroll when you enter the Caverns, then get to killing the mobs.
  • SirrBacon
    SirrBacon
    Soul Shriven
    I know they aren't ideal for xp, but you could go through a bunch of delves so that you get skyshards for skill points while getting some xp.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Vivec's Antlers ...
    :smile:

I second this suggestion. 2-4 enemies per battle(one area has like 4 groups come together)

Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grinded in spell scar and the Sentiel beaches ^^ also every day the random dungeons give loads of xp they levelled me up like twice per random (daily)
  • Siotra
    Siotra
    Soul Shriven
    Alik’r Desert dolmens.
    It’s a grind but if you group up with others (and there’s almost always an active group) and watch something on another screen you will be LVL50 in no time.