The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More non-traditional group content

rudai123
rudai123
Maybe I'm a minority on ESO, but it seems like all the content (and new content) on ESO is either crazy hard (expansion dungeons) or super easy - solo pve. As a casual player, I want to be challenged solo, or in a 2 man group. Dolmens are ok, until you have done them all or it is super busy. Group bosses are cool, but are just one fight. Solo delves are a joke, no challenge at all. Non DLC pledges are ok, but get boring. DLC dungeons are just too hard with the tricked up mechanics for average players. Just my 2 cents.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Until they implement some kind of difficulty slider, that's all you're going to see.

And with CP cap getting higher and higher, the distinction between the tiers will get more notable as time goes on.

I anticipate the player scaling to CP160 to become scaling to CP300 soon.

That will add more faceroll, to which they will counter with more hardcore. It's a viscous cycle.

Everything but the most mundane should have challenge and value.

Ironically, when zones were scaled, this was considerably less of an issue. You picked your tier by choosing your location.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well there is always soloing normal DLC dungeons. You do get mats out of it etc