The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pve event is over. Let's get a PvP one going.

Micah_Bayer
Micah_Bayer
✭✭✭✭✭
PvP seems kind of left out, double alliance points or anything new would be much needed. Seems kind if sad when the game was advertised fully on it's PvP component.
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP motifs were in the event. This wasn’t a PvE event. You could do Cyro daily quests
    Options
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there an upcoming AP event in June/July?

You can bet the waiting queue for Cyrodiil will probably hit into the hours. :disappointed:
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't that what Midyear Mayhem is about?

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have one, it's called Midyear Mayhem and should be a couple months from now. And like reprosal said, this wasn't a PVE event so much as just... an event.
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that what Midyear Mayhem is about?

That is once a year. We get events for pve every couple months.
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reprosal wrote: »
    PvP motifs were in the event. This wasn’t a PvE event. You could do Cyro daily quests

No pvper cares about motifs. We wanna fight!
    Edited by Micah_Bayer on April 23, 2018 4:49PM
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double Telvar or something would be quite awesome.
    Edited by Micah_Bayer on April 23, 2018 4:50PM
    Options
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So go fight, you don’t need a special event to do so.
    Options
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had some really good small group pvp in bruma. Speak for yourself.
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So go fight, you don’t need a special event to do so.

I listed a few event ideas but something new could be quite vague. An event which involves new fights, new areas to fight in like release pvp on overland cities for a week in a different instance is what I mean
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we don't affect pve
    Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I’d like to agree, there’s a very finite amount of options as far as PvP events go.

Double AP is about it really, which is why there are a lot more PvE related events.
    Options
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to pretend like nobody enjoyed their time ganking questers? TBH Cyro has never been so active and alive before. If this event brought life to something i'd say it's Cyro. Double AP couldn't do that.
    PC|EU
    Options
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about, dungeon gear (not monster sets, gold vendor there) could be rewards for PvP during a PvP event. Instead of the same tired gear over and over...just spit-balling...
    Edited by Hurtfan on April 23, 2018 5:02PM
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
    Options
  • inthecoconut
    inthecoconut
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done the Midyear Mayhem so I'm looking forward to that.

I am also really, really looking forward to the IMPERIAL CITY ANNIVERSARY EVENT!! I really hope they continue that again this year. I know Imp city might not be the most popular place, which is why I can't wait for this event to roll around to draw more people in.
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are PvP events. The IC anniversary Event which is my favorite (Mega Ganking) and the Mid Year Mayhem. Don't know if they will happen this year but its a little early to tell. The last time they had the IC event is was double telvar and rewards. Mid Year Mayhem also had rewards and a wreath which you could wear if you finished all its achievements.
    Edited by Palidon on April 23, 2018 5:11PM
    Options
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

Motifs help pay for new shiny PvP gear... unless you a reseller who makes bank all the time.
    Options
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PvP seems kind of left out, double alliance points or anything new would be much needed. Seems kind if sad when the game was advertised fully on it's PvP component.

LOL No it wasn't - but I do agree with it being fair to have more PVP events!
    Options
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    There are PvP events. The IC anniversary Event which is my favorite (Mega Ganking) and the Mid Year Mayhem. Don't know if they will happen this year but its a little early to tell. The last time they had the IC event is was double telvar and rewards. Mid Year Mayhem also had rewards and a wreath which you could wear if you finished all its achievements.

LOVE IC anniversary <3
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's sad is that dialies in pve and pvp counted the same and you didn't notice. Or is me responding to an obvious troll post the sad part? Is this a virtual tea bag? I didn't deserve that.
    Options
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems kind if sad when the game was advertised fully on it's PvP component.

Hmmm... One of the main draws recently has been Dark Brotherhood content featuring the Blade of Woe... Also I think the concentration has included a lot of Summerset Isles stuff... This statement is predicated on a falsehood...
    Options
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well you should because you'll need money to buy potions,try out new sets/builds etc. Money that can be gained from selling motifs
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    Options
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

Well you should because you'll need money to buy potions,try out new sets/builds etc. Money that can be gained from selling motifs

who needs money in this game anyway? alchemy mats i can farm myself, make potions myself, i can run a dungeon to get all pieces, or craft them myself at a guild hall if i don't have dlc.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
    Options
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speak for yourself.
    Options
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, don't care if my toon is dressed in a tutu...killing is all I need
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting864 wrote: »
    Seems kind if sad when the game was advertised fully on it's PvP component.

Hmmm... One of the main draws recently has been Dark Brotherhood content featuring the Blade of Woe... Also I think the concentration has included a lot of Summerset Isles stuff... This statement is predicated on a falsehood...

When it originally came out, it was fully advertised on PVP
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speak for yourself.

Anyone who's name is PenialWhitestrakes is no pvper
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

Majority of the money we make comes from alliance points or telvar.
    Options
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's sad is that dialies in pve and pvp counted the same and you didn't notice. Or is me responding to an obvious troll post the sad part? Is this a virtual tea bag? I didn't deserve that.

Dailies in pvp vary quite differently. We have to kill 20 wardens to receive one bag..Or 20 NB or 20 sorcs. Most people play NB so imagine if you can't find the class you need to kill
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are probably avoiding PvP events due to perfomance reasons. Last time there was a double AP event Cyro was such a lagfest...
    Options