Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I See Cyrodiil Potential Ways To Make Profit (How could I Make A Guide?)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Cyrodiil is so very vast, yet very long journey. I want to make a guide., be 4 month project. I might be the only who has done this. Google shows nothing, I've checked. Least the one IWant to do. I want something unique for us PvP grinders. My Internet horrible, so no IC much. I'm to poor so not much AP and gold. Gold I want to make, care less for AP. PvP is all I do. Yet I don't quest, (I might with new update quests soon in June)

I need gold and 4,000 gold don't caught it every month. (Shor). I want to make a huge guide for Cyrodiil of all mats locations. Cyrodiil so vast and very unpopular to most. Best of all Cyrodiil mats timers refresh fast. Now with my guide and 4 month project. How should I do this guide, be first time? Should I write where and when to? Is there something better, instead of using Microsoft excel? Pictures as well? I know a great spot on AD side for many glyphs.
Edited by Serjustin19 on April 7, 2018 2:59PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, farm Bal Foyen or another starter area for an hour and you'll get far more mats. Same number of mats as the other base game zones, smaller area.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly, farm Bal Foyen or another starter area for an hour and you'll get far more mats. Same number of mats as the other base game zones, smaller area.

Plus you won't have the random person come along and incapacitating strike you while you're plucking a node.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do writs.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus you won't have the random person come along and incapacitating strike you while you're plucking a node.
    If people would just stop pulling up all the beautiful flowers we wouldn't have to be so aggressive in defending them.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That really made me laugh lol. But here I thought, everyone loves Incapacitating Strike. :wink:
    Turelus wrote: »

If people would just stop pulling up all the beautiful flowers we wouldn't have to be so aggressive in defending them.

Unless the flowers were for a certain someone. Then certain someone, dislike the flower. Which in turn show aggression and then use, incapacitating Strike on us. How romantic :blush: (not to mention that one male tied up, in Cyrodiil awaiting his demise. Many times I free him; he don't want to leave...)
    raviour wrote: »
    Do writs.

I haven't done writs before, I'll go ahead and try that. Many thanks :) many thanks to everyone also :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do writs.

@Serjustin19 yes, do writs.

Will cost you some in materials to get started, but soon you will have a crafting empire and you’ll never need to worry about materials and gold again!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    Do writs.

@Serjustin19 yes, do writs.

Will cost you some in materials to get started, but soon you will have a crafting empire and you’ll never need to worry about materials and gold again!

@Anrose

Thanks for mentioning about the price in materials. To get me started, I downloaded the ps4 price checker app for Google play. Really confusing, least the price for golden stuff. Like gold glyph, for example is priced for stack of 200? Lucky I got some gold saved up 30k. Thats from cyrodii PvP rewards of worthy and I make less in campaign reset.(1k in Shor every week) I believe I got crafting stuff from 3 yrs of playing on PS4 EU since 2015. I might be good for now, but thank you again for great advice to.

This is for PS4 EU, it's good for me since I on that platform and server.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobincube.the_pricechecker.sc_HLT1J9&hl=en&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=the+price+checker+app+eso&pcampaignid=APPU_1_HobLWsb7IObd0gLtm6HABw
    Edited by Serjustin19 on April 9, 2018 3:30PM
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @pzschrek you can kill people but can you make profit. Need to up your profit game on Cyro.

Thank you @Serjustin19
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kynseon wrote: »
    @pzschrek you can kill people but can you make profit. Need to up your profit game on Cyro.

Thank you @Serjustin19

Your very welcome @kynseon glad to help :smiley:
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭

The only problem is everyone does this.

I do it on my stamsorc every once in awhile to beat everyone to everything, otherwise it's chock full.

@kynseon indeed. It's like I've always said: the ticket to riches in this game is DEFINITELY to be found in Cyrodiil and nowhere else. I need to git gud at that.

@Anrose writs are a weak and cowardly way to make money.

Edited by pzschrek on April 23, 2018 3:21PM
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »

The only problem is everyone does this.

I do it on my stamsorc every once in awhile to beat everyone to everything, otherwise it's chock full.

@kynseon indeed. It's like I've always said: the ticket to riches in this game is DEFINITELY to be found in Cyrodiil and nowhere else. I need to git gud at that.

This made my day, thank you :smiley:
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why?
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Hunt Grand Overlords instead.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »

tenor.png

Edit: you could probably throw beating up on npcs into that too :p
    Edited by geonsocal on April 26, 2018 7:25PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place