The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completely unrealistic addon request

ed7878
ed7878
✭✭
Is there an addon that will list, in fairly plain text, basically any buff, debuff, or ability along with its target (player, other play, enemy) and a timer for its duration? I literally just want something down the side of the screen that's like

Empower, player, 10 sec
Spell Power Cure, player, 8 sec
Healing Springs, player, 2 sec
Snare, 10 sec
Mutagen, 8 sec

I love keeping buffs up like a champ but as soon as I have maybe 4 going, it's really easy to lose track and also easy to have trouble telling icons apart.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out raidbuffs maybe, but that might not be what you need. There's probably another add-on which does it but I can't think of it
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Next update for LUI I'm going to be adding prominent buff tracking which will look like this (GitHub build also has it implemented already https://github.com/ArtOfShred/LuiExtended):

zUzfr.png

You could also check out Srendarr, it has more customization options for placing buffs & debuffs where you want and adding labels with the name: esoui.com/downloads/info655-Srendarr-AuraBuffDebuffTracker.html

Edited by ArtOfShred on April 17, 2018 11:27PM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    Next update for LUI I'm going to be adding prominent buff tracking which will look like this (GitHub build also has it implemented already https://github.com/ArtOfShred/LuiExtended):

zUzfr.png

You could also check out Srendarr, it has more customization options for placing buffs & debuffs where you want and adding labels with the name: esoui.com/downloads/info655-Srendarr-AuraBuffDebuffTracker.html

DO IT NOW!!!! I dont want too swap away from LUI! xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    DO IT NOW!!!! I dont want too swap away from LUI! xD

The gameplan is to try and get the update out pretty soon. Looks like I'm going to have to change some code around a lot for Summerset PTS so I'd like to get this build completed and be able to work on making a temp PTS version soon.

You should download the GitHub version, very stable build currently!

• ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    You're all awesome. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Lilyanne
    Lilyanne
    ✭✭
    I'm using Action Duration Reminder. I really like it since you don't have a lot of symbols next to each other, all blinking and doing crazy stuff - instead you just have your normal skill bar and the other bar will be on top of it (I think you can re-position that though, I just prefer it there) adding a timer on any buff that's currently running. I find it very helpful to keep track of my buffs and re-adding them.
    Hello, I'm a huge goat enthusiast.
  • ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Dak.