The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dragon Knight Tanking in PvP?

Grabmeapepsi
Like the title suggests, I'm curious as to see whether or not dragon knight tanks have any use in pvp
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which spec of DK?

Don't forget Fiery Grip is your 'get over here' to mess up healers (who are KEY to good PvP). Dark Talons locks the folks who kite. Reflective scales messes up casters something nasty.
  • clockwork_troll
    Good thing you talk about fiery grip. I really like to use that to pick away and down more fragile and high-risk units, generally from behind a meatshield.
    I've been considering the usage of certain skills and morphs to buff armor. The morphed Stonefist, for example, knocks over the target and buffs your armour. Also, if you're using 1HS, either Puncture morphs are great.
    Edited by clockwork_troll on April 2, 2014 5:18AM
  • Grabmeapepsi
    Thanks for the replies guys; I decided to just go with a 2her using fiery grip with the 2her attacks for now... trying to decide what else to pair with it
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't use fiery grip, as i am a shield/1hand PVP support class. I can attack, cause massive CC, buff my fellow warriors, and self heal/ cause aoe dps.
    Edited by Reignskream on April 2, 2014 6:42AM