Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

one day, all those PvE spots will be useful for the war effort.

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
this event has just reinforced how awful those PvE zones contribute to the effort :(
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burma is a fantastic battle site. It threatens DC and EP equally. I wish Cropsford and Vlastarus were moved up to between a outpost and a keep the way Bruma is.

Chorrok is also fantastic...whenever someone drops a scroll in the lava. Otherwise not so much. And poor neglected Cheydinhal is neglected.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Burma is a fantastic battle site. It threatens DC and EP equally. I wish Cropsford and Vlastarus were moved up to between a outpost and a keep the way Bruma is.

Chorrok is also fantastic...whenever someone drops a scroll in the lava. Otherwise not so much. And poor neglected Cheydinhal is neglected.

i like the areas but they dont offer anything useful to the war effort but scenery and a distraction for the soldiers, same as the delves.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What effort m8?
    Take a look at EU.
    Vivec has been morning capped for 2 years now.
    The other campains are farm campaigns for Dc Ep.

Fighting around towns was the most fun I had since IC was released.
    100 times more meaningful than AvAvA.
    I fight I win I get a motif and I sell it for 80-100k.
    I lose I respawn and i fight again.
    What does AvAvA has to offer in EU servers?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What effort m8?
    Take a look at EU.

you can only blame players for abusing the amount of open camps for that, only cure atm is FORCING them to go to more populated ones by closing less used ones which is a heavy tho probably needed hand.
    problem is laggidiil is brutal on most systems due to good ol AoE spammers.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheeler said they won't be adding anything else until they get some handle on the lag .
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheeler said they won't be adding anything else until they get some handle on the lag .

and, that may be awhile :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of eu DC and EP should leave vivec for good.
    Better a good EPvDC campaign than a supposedly AvAvA Vivec where the end result written on stone.
    Let the AD zerg spend 30 days fighting NPCs for their reward.
    It will not happen tho. They simply will not move to a healthy campaign
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

never understood why this was never a huge priority, i mean it more or less hinders functionality of an entire section of the game, any good dev would see thats a huge "ugh oh! we could lose player base if this continues!" tho currently its just mocked and scoffed at, but that could change when someone else makes a game with the same stuff but better.
    What effort m8?
    Take a look at EU.

i half responded to that, but you cannot deny IC AND the towns even tho are semi fun, cant be compaired to the whole AvAvA on the meter of actually fulfilling the objectives of cyrodiil.
    neither contribute to the score. not even one point or buff.
    to me i like the areas but being a hindered for the people who want to actually WIN the camp, these need to be given more uses which help everyone, otherwise they continue to be burden player areas.
    hell just give those areas some way to collect stuff that give all the keep and resource guards a stacking buff of 1% stat (up to a max of 200%) so that a small group playing in the night can actually beef up keep defences so they cant be 2-3 man taken.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

i like the areas but they dont offer anything useful to the war effort but scenery and a distraction for the soldiers, same as the delves.

Uh, really?

Bruma, Cropsford, Vlastarus all have flags and respawn points. Not as useful as an outpost, but pretty darned useful with the right strategy.

But as I said, Chorrol and Cheydinhal, not so much.
    Edited by VaranisArano on April 22, 2018 12:13PM
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

Uh, really?

Bruma, Cropsford, Vlastarus all have flags and respawn points. Not as useful as an outpost, but pretty darned useful with the right strategy.

But as I said, Chorrol and Cheydinhal, not so much.

easily sorted by a passing push group, hardly takes a focused PvE group to do, so that kind of point is abit lame, it is one but a weak one :(

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the best thing that happend to my PVP exp, i enjoy fighting in those places.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think all five towns should be capture-able and have their own transitus network.

You could travel to and from all the towns as long as your alliance owns consecutive points in the network. You could also respawn at them the same as captured keeps (it already works this way). However, you would not be able to travel to a keep/outpost from a town or vice versa.
    Edited by Anrose on April 22, 2018 1:21PM