The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Writ Crafter Only Leather Clothing Writs Request

amasuriel
amasuriel
✭✭✭✭
Paging @Dolgubon

I love your writ crafter addon!

I was wondering if you would consider adding an optional feature to drop clothing crafting daily quests if it's cloth instead of leather, I only want to do the leather ones these days because I'm tired of using so much silk :smile:

I'd be happy to donate to your project for the time spent! If you would consider it please let me know.

• Lexynide
    Lexynide
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @amasuriel

I was in need of a similar addon so I've created one for myself. Feel free to use it: NoAncestorSilkWrit

:)
  • amasuriel
    amasuriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! thanks @Lexynide

I get a 404 on the link unfortunately
    Edited by amasuriel on April 20, 2018 3:32PM
  • Lexynide
    Lexynide
    ✭✭✭✭
    @amasuriel

My bad. I've tested it prior to posting and it worked. Oh well, have this instead: NoAncestorSilkWrit

Note: It will only abandon top tier cloth, i.e. Ancestor Silk. It will not work for lower tiers.
  • amasuriel
    amasuriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Super, thank you so much!
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might add this at some point as a feature of the writ crafter, but it won't happen anytime soon.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this may sound strange. But why not just abandon the writ. Just wondering.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • amasuriel
    amasuriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this may sound strange. But why not just abandon the writ. Just wondering.

I do writs on 7+ characters a day, so timesaving features are really important to me.