The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Magicka Templar vMA #3 NA (#2ish) [VIDEO]

jrgray93
jrgray93
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Thought I'd share my latest vMA run. I can't quite match @LZH but I'm trying. :disappointed:

I'm hoping to start making videos more often. Hopefully better quality (bitrate, gamma, stutter) and maybe something more interesting next time around.

https://youtu.be/ziIVFzVfYS8
Edited by jrgray93 on April 21, 2018 6:12AM
EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice run bro

I personally I don't really get why people still run vma, all the best like yourself probably got your weapons, and all titles for you chars.

I know there's leaderboards but virtually no one actually views them and even if you make it to the top, you know a lot of the best players no longer run it for it to truly count as the best score.

Though I will admit it's good practice when you've been away from game for few months or something
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have your builds posted anywhere? I would love to see the build you are using on this one.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice run bro

I personally I don't really get why people still run vma, all the best like yourself probably got your weapons, and all titles for you chars.

I know there's leaderboards but virtually no one actually views them and even if you make it to the top, you know a lot of the best players no longer run it for it to truly count as the best score.

Though I will admit it's good practice when you've been away from game for few months or something

yeah the retraiting and maelsrtom nerf killed vma- it was once a good measure of a build and a nice little weekly competiotn between classes and players. but yeh - also think cp - the surge of it- outleveleed much of the content- vma included- it was once a great way to test and measure ur build- and work on mobility , helaing and dps. if u could run vma- you d be fine in a trial- now its- can u burn each of the boses before porting or mechainc, etc. but other than that its been outlevelled.
    guess its been out 2 years now so...

would have been nice for them to work on a new 1 man- 2 man or 4 man content thats leaderboard focused , those are good for end game actiivty - and people that cant necessarily get 12 people all the time.

good job on the score btw.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    Nice run bro

yeah the retraiting and maelsrtom nerf killed vma- it was once a good measure of a build and a nice little weekly competiotn between classes and players. but yeh - also think cp - the surge of it- outleveleed much of the content- vma included- it was once a great way to test and measure ur build- and work on mobility , helaing and dps. if u could run vma- you d be fine in a trial- now its- can u burn each of the boses before porting or mechainc, etc. but other than that its been outlevelled.
    guess its been out 2 years now so...

would have been nice for them to work on a new 1 man- 2 man or 4 man content thats leaderboard focused , those are good for end game actiivty - and people that cant necessarily get 12 people all the time.

good job on the score btw.

Agreed would love a 2 man arena
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's good to run for plenty of reasons. Sometimes, you get nirnhoned drops that may give you a potent nirn. Weekly rewards are gold and can be deconned for gold tempers. It's good practice. You'll get transmute crystals for the run AND the weekly results.
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job