Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Target dummies

Xenofex
Xenofex
✭✭
Hello. How many types of target dummies are there? And what are their market value?
Flawless Conquer
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres a normal and robust training dummy and a normal and robust training centurion in varying shapes depending on whether you buy them for writs or from the crown store.

Normal dummy: 3 mil health
    Robust dummy: 6 mil health
    Prices/Value is going to vary by platform.

There's also the Precursor, assembled through a Clockwork City quest who has a couple hundred health, equal to a public dungeon boss.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    true, however the training centurions has over 20 millon health its an trial boss for an trial group to train on.

Note that lots of players has one, you can ask in guild if some has one you can use.
    Go for the 3 million one, it let you do your tests faster and few dungeon bosses even have 6 M health and you are two DD and get buff and damage from healer and tank.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Market value can fluctuate by server. On mine, I’ve sold target skeletons for 85-95k. The robust just require one add’l animus stone, valued around 50k, so I figure 150-175k for them.

The centurions require expensive parts, so their value is in the millions.

Four other types - normal and robust argonian and Khajiit skeletons, available in the crown store only.