Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Enter the #10MillionStories Sweepstakes"

• LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno (or someone else who might know the answer)
    Adernath wrote: »
    Two questions:

1)
    Should I enter

'@gametag'

or simply

'gametag'

in the form?

That's what I asked myself as well, with or without the @ ?
    I would hate to miss the chance to participate in such a cool event, just because I fumbled with an @.
    So it would be great if this could be answered.
    Edited by LanteanPegasus on November 22, 2017 9:37PM
  • Zorvan
    Zorvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your user ID is what you enter to login the game, they're going to know who you are regardless of whether you used the "@ or not. I didn't use the @" because I don't use it when logging into the game.
    Edited by Zorvan on November 22, 2017 9:49PM
    I've been muted since November 2017 because of the whiny crybabies on this forum and the liberal ZOS employees coddling them.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Yay Australia left out of a comp again. Thanks a whole lot Zenimax. You would think we don't contribute to your profit margins at all.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Should change the name to 5million stories
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Golnebo wrote: »
    I must admit... I am a bit hurt by the fact that I cannot enter the sweepstakes :(
    Did you forget about The Netherlands because of its size (or lack thereof) ?

I guess I'll be enjoying my amazing collectibles I will be getting from the mysterious box through tears of dissapointment :smile:

I'm dissapointed too. Please explain to me why my country isn't included. Thank you.
    This one likes to play.....
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    ITT people think Zenimax Media controls the laws and regulations portion of the new world order super secret government.

GG I demand representation for the sovereign realm of my den. I'll inform my wife.
    Edited by D0RID0RI240 on November 30, 2017 1:22PM
  • AshenArtifice
    AshenArtifice
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately because Straya has some tricky rules NZ often comes as a package deal (typical Australians, I know :smile: ). We've heard the feedback though, and we're going to do our best to make comps available in ANZ wherever its remotely possible.

Wait, so because Australia has some weird laws, you automatically exclude us in New Zealand too? You do realise we are entirely separate countries, right?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately because Straya has some tricky rules NZ often comes as a package deal (typical Australians, I know :smile: ). We've heard the feedback though, and we're going to do our best to make comps available in ANZ wherever its remotely possible.

Wait, so because Australia has some weird laws, you automatically exclude us in New Zealand too? You do realise we are entirely separate countries, right?

Its a weird concept that we are two separate countries
  • twitch_zero
    twitch_zero
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Do we know what happens if they mysterious box tries to give us a mount/pet/house/whatever that we already have?

Short answer: This won't be an issue, and you won't get duplicate collectibles.

This was proved to be incorrect. At least 2 people on reddit got duplicates, as reported by their loot logger addins.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm....were the winners ever announced for this?
    Waiting patiently........
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA! From last year? Never gonna happen.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

We haven't done an article on the grand prize winner (yet), but he was able to travel to PAX East as part of his prize and we had a chance to meet him at Bethesda Gameplay Day!

Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We haven't done an article on the grand prize winner (yet), but he was able to travel to PAX East as part of his prize and we had a chance to meet him at Bethesda Gameplay Day!

You all should really look at better ways to organize the forums for News articles.
    While its great you added this comment.....its kind a necro and throws the order off.

Would you all consider locking thread older than X days in this section?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭

Was it me? I don't remember any of that but that could be because of the skooma.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA