The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

prisoner chains achievement

d313131
d313131
Soul Shriven
How do we get a prisoner chains achievement on an already max lvl crafter that has everything completed but this... It was really nice to add this to our crafting achievements eso, but we need a way to get it on an already lvled up character plz and thx
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just to equip it on an outfit station. You find it on the bottom in the gloves menu
    Edited by lardvader on April 19, 2018 5:58AM
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • d313131
    d313131
    Soul Shriven
    Lardvader yes its there but but its greyed out and not unlocked as lvl 40 for me was was like a month after the game launched... There was no prisoner chains then. Impossible for me to get lvl 40 again to actually achieve it on my main character... This is the character that has all my achievements and I want it..
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can get the style on a new character, then equip the chains on your main to get the achieve?
  • d313131
    d313131
    Soul Shriven
    ill try...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, you learn the "Style" on the Alt that collected it. Then you use the Oufit station to make the outfit. I think you have to use all 4 pieces (Legs, Chest, Hands and Feet). Anyway, once you buy the outfit, you get the Achivement
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• d313131
    d313131
    Soul Shriven
    naw all you have to do is learn it on the alt then it will migrate to max lvl crafters automatically.. Thx all. Solved XD
  • d313131
    d313131
    Soul Shriven
    At least for the prisoners chains achievement and the gloves piece anyhow!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I leveled an alt to 40, opened a box, then equipped the manacles in the outfit station on every toon. It's not hard, just irritating.