Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

CoD Troubles

Burng4501
Burng4501
Soul Shriven
So i sent a player a items for a fee and he has not bought them. If he is trolling and does not accept, will my postage be lost forever, and if not when will it be returned to me.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A player has three days to accept a COD email. If they don’t, you’ll get the item returned to you. If they do, you’ll get an email with the gold.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burng4501 wrote: »
    So i sent a player a items for a fee and he has not bought them. If he is trolling and does not accept, will my postage be lost forever, and if not when will it be returned to me.
    Not trolling. Most likely found a better deal and is just letting the CoD cancel by default.

It happens. Not much you can do about it, sadly.

• Burng4501
    Burng4501
    Soul Shriven
    nope he is, i was selling 12 psijic ambrosia for 24k which is half of the full price for all of it. I only went that low because nobody would buy it from me and i got kinda desperate to get rid of them. There should be a recall system for the sender of cod's for paid mail. you should be able to recall active your active cod's after 3 hours if the person has not bought them.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Burng4501 wrote: »
    nope he is, i was selling 12 psijic ambrosia for 24k which is half of the full price for all of it. I only went that low because nobody would buy it from me and i got kinda desperate to get rid of them. There should be a recall system for the sender of cod's for paid mail. you should be able to recall active your active cod's after 3 hours if the person has not bought them.

There should be. Or the timer should not be 3 days long. People do this to troll all the time. I never cod unless it is to someone I know or an item worse less than 40-50k or so in value. If it's important to you, ask the person to trade with you because this has been brought up on here before and I doubt they have any intention of changing it.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 19, 2018 3:43PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 hours is too short. I could buy something then log off for the day or not check my mail right away. 30 Hours is more practical.

But, selling a commodity for half price was your first mistake. Save them for when the event is over and people have to boost Exp another way.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Burng4501
    Burng4501
    Soul Shriven
    i meant only if you were the sender of a cod, not if you bought something on a trader, and it wouldnt automatically recall automatically, the sender would have to choose to. the selling a commodity for half value wasnt because i chose to, i was desperate to get rid of them for a price because i tried selling them full value and 75 percent value for over 6 months and apparently when im the one selling things everyone gets really stingy with their money