The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Bleakrock the only starting location?

Brozgar
Brozgar
So they made the beginning area optional. But where do Dunmer or Argonians were starting originally? I'm playing the Dunmer and I want to go through its beginning quests, but I can't find race specific ones, while I can easily find how to get to Bleakrock. So I wonder, did Dunmer originally started on the continent or is there a place I should look for? Or did they start at Bleakrock as well?
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone pretty much started at the same point for their faction.
  • Brozgar
    Brozgar
    Sihnfahl wrote: »
    Everyone pretty much started at the same point for their faction.

Thanks!

2Moderators: You can close or remove this topic, might be a silly question, but I just had to make sure...