The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

In the Name of the Queen Quest

godson
godson
northern priestess isn't doing anything and quest cant be finished? is this a known issue?
  • Pwezsal19
    Pwezsal19
    probably a bug needed to be patched!
  • Saibot
    Saibot
    It is a huge problem, lines of people waiting to complete. No one can progress
  • 00Serval
    00Serval
    Just log out near her and log back in, it will eventually put you in a version where she is working.
  • Shirokumo
    Shirokumo
    Soul Shriven
    My buddy and I ran off to explore some part of the map we hadn't gotten to yet. Did a few similarly leveled quests, and swung back by about 30-45 minutes later. She was working again, we got completion, done.

That said, I put in a bug report about this particular priestess and got the "We know about it and we're trying to fix it" response. My guess is it will stop breaking so hard when there aren't bajillions of people trying to do it at once.

Though, the launch-day blues aren't so bad when there's so much to do. I'd say hold off and swing back by a little later.
    Edited by Shirokumo on March 31, 2014 2:37PM
  • Adlostman
    Adlostman
    godson wrote: »
    northern priestess isn't doing anything and quest cant be finished? is this a known issue?
    I had to log out and back in 3 times, but it eventually worked. You need to find one, it seems without a bunch of people camping in the middle of the quest area. That's just the way it seemed.

• SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Keep relogging until you get it to work. I completed it yesterday after relogging about 7 times.
  • sgoff2006
    sgoff2006
    Soul Shriven
    Same happened to me earlier, like a poster above me stated, I just went back after doing some other quests and it worked fine.
  • Wildflower1
    Finished it today by logging off and coming back on with someone else fighting off angry souls....then completed. Wondering if something was out of sequence.
  • SpeedFreak_be
    I logged out and logged in and it was ok ... however the first time completely stuck.