The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you looking for a social Guild with vet Trials

DanteArmaros
Hello All

Are you looking for a social fun loving guild that supplies PvE Trails normal & veteran then stop looking.

We are social and friendly guild with that also supply high end content trials, the guild has plenty of Knowledge surrounding builds, gear, farming, PvE and Crafting we can help. The guild is alliance with The Adventurers League (TaL) so anyone wishing to participate in PvP are welcome as well (Ebonheart Pact).

We do the PvE trials for the players wishing to learn the normal trials and then progress in to the high end vet speed runs and Hard mode options. All are welcome to participate in our events.

Were alliances with The Adventurers League so you also have the PvP option of play, we have many people able to craft gear, grind you though to max cp, help you learn your character and what the best gear and rotation is for your setup, all layered out in different channels, we have a website for people wanting to study the guides for trials. all this can be found on discord.

We have a designated discord for vet trials.

Our aim is too give you the high end content with a friendly atmosphere.

If you wish to know more then please don't hesitate to ask, we look forward to having you with us.

If you would like more information then please message in game @DanteArmaros

http://theadventurersofkohorte.guildlaunch.com
  • Goodpurpose
    Goodpurpose
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    I would love to have a chat about your guild as I am really interested. The only problem is that I wont be able to come in game today. I was wondering if there were other possibilities as this is an oppertunity that I would not want to miss.
    Best regards.
    Edited by Goodpurpose on April 16, 2018 8:18AM