The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

blue screen on ps4 while playing ESO

eco_TR
eco_TR
✭✭✭
PS4 pro user with factory setup here.

I was having blue screen from time to time (not very often) and I am used to those, but recently (after the last ESO patch and after the last PS4 update) me and some of my friends started to get the blue screen during game play more often than before.

Is anyone experiencing the same?

P.S. I cant remember the error codes, but already reported to sony via the PS reporting system.

Thanks.
In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU

Best Answers

• stargazer69
    stargazer69
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, 3 blue screens whilst in Vivec campagn (EU) on Saturday over a few hours.

I did notice the fans blowing hard just before each crash.
    Answer ✓
  • eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @eco_TR

Do the blue screen errors come up when doing certain content in game?

If you get a blue screen again, please let us know the exact error message that is coming up.

Nothing specific to be honest. sometimes was during a trial, sometimes in any part of Tamriel.
    I did checked the PS4's error log, but could not find any code for the error. They just refer to ESO.

Meanwhile, no blue screens since this post to be honest. But there were two PS4 system updates and one eso patch in between.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
    Answer ✓