Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dead guild, bank, etc.

Gorilla
Gorilla
✭✭✭

If a guild's leadership has left ESO but the guild is still accessible, e.g., bank, is there any way to assume control? I have an old guild and had a senior position but not enough to manage the guild properly. The leaders have left ESO for good (uninstalled for good) and I wanted to rejuvenate it. Or just use it.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be easier to just reinvite the people to a new guild you can found, since you dont have the rights of the guildmaster. So there are things only guildmasters can do, if they didnt give away some rights to the officers. Claiming a merchant, adjusting guildtabbards are intern member rights mostly is done by the GM if the officers dont have the rights. So i really would recommend to just open a new guild and reinvite everybody. Maybe first take every gold and items out of the guildbank tough.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're in a guild which has an absent leader (three months I believe) then you can send a support ticket to ZOS and talk about taking control of the guild.

They're very careful about how they do this (for obvious reasons) but it's not something they won't consider. If you're an officer in the guild you might have more claim to it than a normal member.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it.