The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Disconnecting Issues When Creating a Character...

RegDave77
RegDave77
Hello everyone, I pre-ordered my collectors edition several weeks ago and I was very excited to finally be able to play ESO this past weekend. Every-time I attempt to create a character, I randomly get kicked out with a "Error: An unexpected error occurred." There is no error number, I just get sent right back to the log-in menu. I have tried changing my graphics, my screen resolution, I have uninstalled/re-installed the game, I have searched (last night) on forums upon forums (to which I have yet to find a topic similar to mine) with no avail.

I have not given up hope on this game yet, nor would I plan too. I just really want to finally create a character and start playing this game with my friends. Would anyone happen to have any suggestions in regards to helping me with this situation?
  • RegDave77
    RegDave77
    I have played on beta for 2 different weekend events, and I never experienced this issue until now...
  • RegDave77
    RegDave77
    Bump for help, please! :(
  • RegDave77
    RegDave77
    Bump for help request....
  • RegDave77
    RegDave77
    Bump for assistance..........................................