The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guild Housing & Capasity

Master_Shorty
Master_Shorty
✭✭✭
I lead a community of Guilds, it would be extremely nice for our inner events such as our Auctions, if it could be possible to having more capacity within the housing for more people to be @ said house all at the same time. not to mention that for any Guild of max capacity, the houses (even the notables) just aren't large enough, there needs to be a larger Guild area selection of houses, even if they come with a much higher cost.
Kill Everyone, Steal the valuables & Turn the chosen.

King of Dragon's Evil Delusions RP Guild of Vampires/WereWolves & Necromancers.
GM of DED BLOODMARKET Trading Guild.
GM of DED OUTLAWS ASSOCIATION Trading Guild.
GM of DED BLOODBRIGADE PVP Guild (EP based).
GM of DED SICA ZUZECA Dungeon/Trials Guild.

Main Character's
Master Latharian Dark Elf Vampire mag Sorc cp1500+
Cujo the Fursum DK Khajiit WereWolf stam Tank cp1500+
Wakan Mah'nee Wood Elf stam Warden cp1500+
t'eicakis-thogkteka Dark Elf Necromancer cp1500+
wamanun Redguard Nightblade cp1500+
Mystique Chatterbox Orc Templar cp1500+

• Varidian
    Varidian
    ✭✭✭
    I lead a community of Guilds, it would be extremely nice for our inner events such as our Auctions, if it could be possible to having more capacity within the housing for more people to be @ said house all at the same time. not to mention that for any Guild of max capacity, the houses (even the notables) just aren't large enough, there needs to be a larger Guild area selection of houses, even if they come with a much higher cost.

I have been pushing for this in a nut shell for a while now. My Ebonheart house can only hold 24 people, and yet a tavern in Auridon can hold half the active server.

its bullcrap.
    The Blood Sons Of Sekt