Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stonefalls - The Lady stone/buff

Bob
Bob
✭✭✭
Stonefalls - The Lady stone/buff.
-
How to activate it? E key do nothing.
After relog it glows with blue light for 4-5 sec, but still inactive... :\
Edited by Bob on April 1, 2014 2:16AM
  • justinvsevil
    Unfortunately I believe it's one of those lucky to get it to work bugs. It worked for me on my first toon and since then I haven't had any luck (after reloggiing etc) in getting the stone to work.
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Mundus stones might be bugged, they are not working in the Daggerfall Covenant either.
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    This is sad. Nice permanent buff and you cant grab it. :(
  • hackspettb16_ESO
    Working for me to night (not yesterday though).
    Here it is working for another guy, you can see the skyshard-like beam of light.The_Lady_at_work.png
  • Sorpaijen_ESO
    Sorpaijen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    As I recall, you have to approach it from a certain angle to get it to work properly; I tried it and it did not work (in beta) and then in the course of circling around it, I somehow hit the 'sweet spot'.
  • gstewart0413b14_ESO
    Might also depend on if you get hurt getting to it. When I tried in beta, I jumped to it and didn't touch the lava, No problem getting the blessing
    Edited by gstewart0413b14_ESO on April 1, 2014 8:24PM
  • Entropy
    Entropy
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't get the Lady to activate either, and the Lover farther in Stonefalls is also bugged. As SG_Celerrimus said, I believe all the Mundus Stones are bugged.
  • RylukShouja
    RylukShouja
    ✭✭✭
    It's an angle thing. I tried early yesterday evening and couldn't get it, then tried later and got it from the right angle. A pain, but it works.
  • darkkterror_ESO
    darkkterror_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Lady stone in Auridon also wasn't working when I went to it. However, other stones that I've found have worked.