Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question About Race Change Token

Apache_Kid
Apache_Kid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So my guild is doing vAS vitality runs for scores and I have run out of magicka characters to get scores on. I have stamina characters, however, I do not want to try playing on stamina in there for a vitality run especially as my job in group is to time the lightning so i can't really spend extra attention on staying alive with no shields or purge in melee range.

Basically I want to use a couple race change tokens I have saved up from when they were on sale and change my stamina wood elf nightblade over to a Dark elf or High elf. However, I want to be able to use another token after the weekend to change her BACK into a wood elf while keeping the looks on the character exactly the same.

TLDR: Does using a race change token affect the sliders in the character creation screen at all? Can i use one token, not touch any sliders, go from wood elf to dark elf, then use another token while also not touching any sliders to go back from dark elf to wood elf and still have the exact same appearance as I had before doing the double switch?

Apologies in advance for the poorly worded nature of my question.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone???? We are running in a few hours and I would really like to know haaaalllllppp
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand what you’re asking. I’ve never tried that exactly, but my experience from changing a race is that all sliders are reset, so no...you would not look the same.

One time I wanted to move a character to a different alliance. I took several screen shots, and it wasn’t hard to get 98% the same as he was before. But it took an hour of fidgeting.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh... that's not what I wanted to hear. Thank you.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I did it and it turned out ok.