The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is Exarch's Egress, in CwC, bugged?

Tai-Chi
Tai-Chi
✭✭✭✭
Strange things are happening to my Chars when they enter Exarch's Egress to do the Wraith of Crows Daily.
  1. Their name and title - that normally sits just above their heads - levitates to the top of the screen.
  2. The battle begins with 3 Bosses spawning but at some point, during the cleansing, 6 Bosses appear. There are 6 piles of green loot to pick up once the fight is over.
The second phenomenon could be due to lag kicking in but what about the name levitating?
Has it happened to anyone else?
What might be causing it?

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen anything like this during the fight although I did once get full loot from two of the bodies from the fight.

What server/platform are you playing on and do you see it with all your characters or just some of them?
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had the last of the three remaining become unkillable once, and we all had to leave the zone and reset the fight. That's the only glitch I've experienced with this WB.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have had 6 full loots off bodies @Reorx_Holybeard on occasion and 4 or 5 several times.
    It happens on all Chars that have done CwC, ie 4.

These strange happenings only happen in Exarch's Egress.

I am on PC, EU.

@cyclonus11 . That happened to me once as well.
    It was one of those occasions with 6 birds.
    I must have played a part in killing more than 3 of them because all the other players left, as if the quest had completed for them.
    I picked up some loot but there were two patches that I could not loot. The quest had not completed for me.
    I logged out and back in again, then killed the remaining bird before I could finish the quest.

It was as if I was caught up in two instances.

What about the name levitating! Have you any thoughts on that.
    That happens on all 4 chars that visit Exarch's Egress. It happens every time.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA