The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Selling items

Bigbopper200
I want sell an item to a friend. What is the best way to do this, ensuring that I get paid?
  • Khandi
    Khandi
    ✭✭✭
    Send it COD.
    One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.

~Oscar Wilde

• Bigbopper200
    Khandi wrote: »
    Send it COD.
    So if I put in 2000. My friend has to pay 2000g to take the attachment?
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure thats how it works, although I tend to give things away mostly so I don't have much experience with the COD setting on mail.

I will point out that there seems to be a small delay sometimes with mail, so don't freak out right away if you sell an item and it appears you did not get paid, or if it looks like your friend did not get it. /reloadui usually makes mail pop up.

There is also the guild store option if your in a guild with more then 50 people (I believe), and you can use it by going to any bank teller.
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want sell an item to a friend. What is the best way to do this, ensuring that I get paid?

1. He can't be that good of a friend if you are worried about being paid.
    2. Meet him face to face and make the trade. Easiest way.

He isn't in your faction? Put the item in the bank, then make a character in his faction, go to the bank, get the item and meet him.