Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Carolina Mountain Boys [ NA / Fun / Aldmeri Dominion ]

Mimik
Mimik
We are The Carolina Mountain Boys and we are just looking for people to level / quest / PvP and basically have fun while playing ESO. Very casual, nothing serious, just cool people in Aldmeri Dominion.

If you want an invite send me a message @Mimicpsycho and I will send you an Invite.
Happy Hunting!
The Carolina Mountain Boys
  • shudashot
    shudashot
    Carolina Mtn Boys whoop whooooop
    Tommy Edamame is back on the grid, tell everyone to light me up with their digis...gotta load em into the burner
  • ToddSB
    ToddSB
    Hey I am looking for a guild that myself and my 11 year old son (who played Skryim and is already logging major hours on ESO) can join...hoping to find a guild where players aren't too explicit or vulgar in their commeting. know this may be a tall order and I'm OK if there is some level of cursing etc. (god knows he has heard me say these words, for better or worse) but hoping within some reasonable boundaries, do you think your guild might be a good one for us?
  • Mimik
    Mimik
    Absolutely!
    We are just a small guild, looking to have fun and help each other. I cant promise there will be no curse words, but nothing too bad.
    Come check us out!
    I will be on after work today usually around 5-6pm EST send me a message for an invite.
  • ToddSB
    ToddSB
    Thanks for the quick reply, I won't be on then but my son will so will tell him to message you.
  • Mimik
    Mimik
    Sounds good!
    See you guys in Tamriel!
  • Mimik
    Mimik
    Bump for the Carolina Mountain Boys!