The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daedric Princes "Dead Pool"

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Molag Bal is defeated in vanilla.
Clavicus Vile in Morrowind
Nocturnal in Clockwork City.
And now Mephala will be defeated in Summerset.

Meridia and Azura are friendly to the Vestige.

But after summerset with the trio gone, who do you think will get his/her ass beaten by Vestige next? Let's vote!
(The six princes listed above are not in the list, of course)

And who knows, maybe you think other adventures that don't involve a daedric prince is ahead, or even Jyggalag (I wouldn't mind ZOS suprise us with a GreyMarch that Vestige side with him)
Due to poll limitation can't post more choices, but say your piece!
Edited by Lyserus on April 12, 2018 8:57AM

Daedric Princes "Dead Pool" 56 votes

Boethiah (We are your arena champion, sure, but who knows)
3%
AshenArtificeParasaurolophus 2 votes
Hermaeus Mora (We helped your servants get some books tho...)
8%
JD2013SoupDragonReaver-StormhamreHJSmith24TheUndeadAmulet 5 votes
Hircine (Some of us are loyal to you, in a sense)
5%
GythralWolfkeksTasear 3 votes
Vaermina (We didn't let you kill our High King Emeric, dare to try again?)
7%
XDragonDoomXKrogmoDrathlyeso_nya 4 votes
Malacath (We just helped you replaced the Trinimac heresy king...don't you dare)
3%
HrogunHypknotix 2 votes
Mehrunes Dagon (Well we did *** him off in city of ash and it's not yet closure I guess)
30%
Kendaricta.uri.20eb17_ESOfeyiiAndarnejwjackson5674kairaithin37DBZVelenaOrjixUrbanMonkHighlor3BigBadVolkWarbow7ssorgatemGrognak524JobooAGSTheKingofSassSaphayla 17 votes
Namira (Can't remember but we probably whooped her somewhere before)
7%
XoelarasizererRunscheiEnemorianailikepickles 4 votes
Peryite (We just killed his agent, maybe he wants a rematch?)
10%
ChickensteinJonnoAisle9aaisoahomaltinkilicBortus 6 votes
Sanguine (Hey we were in your party! It was unfortunate we had to steal a guest of yours)
7%
KashiwagiLupusdiabolusRokkar8Wrubius_Coronaria 4 votes
Sheogorath (SHaLl wE MeeT aGAIN nucle Xio miSSesesees YOU)
16%
RavenSwornUvirythLaenendilFranieckAnviOfVaiAberosJaimehSyncronautgreenmachine 9 votes
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scuttling Void next!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well we have not fought Clavicus Vile & Nocturnal like we did with Molag Bal, We really hurt Molag Bal after the battle while the others we only kinda slapped them on the wrist while shoo'ing them away.

If we get Mephala's Realm later this year it would be ace if we could battle her and defeat her.

At some point in the history of the game it would be ace to go to all of the main Realms of Oblivion and smite those baddies! EVEN THE NICE ONES!! lol
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Molag Bal has probably had time to reform by now - so needs adding to your list, and we simple cannot kill Uncle Sheo and lose all that cheese...
    Edited by Gythral on April 12, 2018 9:02AM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We foiled a plan by Namira in southwest Shadowfen. So who knows.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Chickenstein
    Chickenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Molag Bal has probably had time to reform by now - so needs adding to your list, and we simple cannot kill Uncle Sheo and lose all that cheese...

Nah, since you can play in any order (or completely ignore the main quest), this would play out awkwardly I guess.
    Orc Harvester: It's about picking flowers and smashing things
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We foiled a plan by Namira in southwest Shadowfen. So who knows.

ahhh I knew it
    Vestiges like us are bound to gain the favor or be a pain to all the princes
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nah, since you can play in any order (or completely ignore the main quest), this would play out awkwardly I guess.

And it would be awkward if the prophet and the magic of amulet of king merely stopped Molag Bal for few Nirn years...
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote the Vestige transforms him to a block of Shivering Cheese and leaves him to the mercy of skeevers.
  • Laenendil
    Laenendil
    ✭✭✭
    I wan't Sheogorath just because of how much time I have spent hearing his terrible voice in the mages guild quest line ! Let's put an end to his madness !
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In my world he's been dead long enough (over 4yrs), so time for a new scheme!

But yes 1T screws things up, and not just order!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Chickenstein
    Chickenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laenendil wrote: »
    I wan't Sheogorath just because of how much time I have spent hearing his terrible voice in the mages guild quest line ! Let's put an end to his madness !

Same problem as with Molag Bal - who do you vote to be his stand-in if you choose to finish the mages guild quest line *after* that? Besides the fact that I personally would never hurt Uncle Sheo ...
    Orc Harvester: It's about picking flowers and smashing things
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If DLC - I want Namira, if chapter with CE - Hircine (I am loyal, so... I want his statue).
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe one of the daedric princes finds a way to render Sotha Sils pact null & void which can create a greater gap which allows for more stories to unfold as the daedric princes wreak havoc across Nirn unhindered by the pact created by sotha sil.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath, since I´m still waiting for the Shivering Isles and want them to be the next addon.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Murkmire is possibly the next Chapter location so... what do we know about that place or region in Tamriel?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    The guy down the road from me...he needs a good drubbing!
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    There is a disease going on in Argonian land and we can only visit a small portion ( Shadow fen), rest is under quarantine. Next chapter maybe on getting rid of this disease and who knows fighting Peryite.

For reference please see Knahaten flu.
    Edited by maltinkilic on April 12, 2018 9:47AM
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    In keeping with the growing storyline involving Princes not part of the Coldharbour Compact, I'd like to see how ZoS make a new hostile Daedra faction to contend with based around Namira, ugliness and cannibalism.

I first voted, thinking Namira had no mention in ESO yet, but apparently she is involved in a Shadowfen side-quest, so on that note, I'd also be interested in Sanguine or Peripathetic getting extra attention.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on April 12, 2018 10:03AM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh... I expect they will all take turns, and keep taking turns. Until the dragonfires are relit by Talos, they can all come and mess with Nirn as they please after all...

Me, I would be more interesting in seeing some stories about non-daedric troubles!
    • What are the Imperials up to, over in Nibenay where Abner Tharn likely went to, or in colovia; possibly even in Falkreath hold where there could even be a storyline about protecting a last scion of allesias bloodline to eventually become bring forth a true dragonborn in three or so centuries?
    • How's the rift between crowns and forebears working out in the Alik'r, will they band together, or will the troubles deepen as time goes by? And who might want to take advantage of that?
    • Who is the next one scheming in the Dominion, certainly some altmer still favor ideas of high elf supremacy and might be thinking Estre had the right idea, just was too careless in her scheming?
    • What are the Reachmen gonna do next, will there be a great leader arising from their recent defeats or are they gonne lick their wounds and look for easier thargets then the three alliances - perhaps those parts of western skyrim that did not join with the Pact? But if something happened there... would the pact nords just let it happen, or help their western cousins?
    • What are the remnants of the worm cult up to these days - their big planemeld plot might have been foiled, and their midboss leader gone, but that does not mean someone else won't get the idea to become the next master of worms and cook up another dastardly scheme, right?
    • Also, in times of troubles like these, there will always be some people who think it is just the right amount of confusion to try their own next scheme for world domination (narf!), and oogle the closest throne thinking how their own rear would fit is all too well...
    • How about the Telvanni, and their slavery customs, might that end up in some trouble for the pact down the road as other dunmer houses might be forced to pick sides between traditions and treaties?
    • Is these few coastal raids all the trouble the Maormer can work up towards, or are those just probing attacks to gauge the time for a major attempt to finally show those uppety altmer who the true heirs to aldmeris really are?
    • And what about the three banners war entirely, between the covenent taking a hit with the events in orsinium, and the tenative temporary alliance at the end of the mainstory, will the fighting in Cyrodil slow down, or perhaps intensify and gain new facets?
    • ...and there is -always- the chance of some lost city being rediscovered and opened for exploration... we had dwemer-ish stuff already with CC, but what about a huge ayleid, chimer or dragon priest city/ruin/necropolis ruin full of treasure, undead and other difficulties, where placers might fight their way through following some story to uncover secrets of the past before they threaten the present?
    • Also, there could always be oblivion stuff without using the same old "daedric prince is threatening tamriel" shtick - how about the other way 'round, with tamriel forces invading an prince-abandoned daedric demiplane (battlespire?), fighting their way through it floor by floor...?
    • And what about the Akaviri, we know from the lore that survivors from the invasion ten years before ESO made their way to Rimmen, and will grow a powerbase of their own there (only to eventually make a failed attempt at the ruby throne sometime in the coming centuries)
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tired of being the slayer of evil. Its just unrealistic - one can be so accomplished at everything.

I would like Molag Bal to defeat me.

I would very much like the worlds of Nirn to bleed in the fires of Oblivion, and all of Nirn to be driven into the furthermost icy regions of "Oh get me the hell outta here! Abandon the weak, old and dying!!!"

.... then & only then

One of the Gods take pity on Nirn.

And I am reincarnated by Sheogorath in some sort of twisted joke when I am to suffer through all of it again.

Thats the ESO I imagine to play.
    Edited by drkfrontiers on April 12, 2018 11:04AM
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Stabbina
    Stabbina
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see something akin to this:
    drkfrontiers wrote:
    I'm tired of being the slayer of evil. Its just unrealistic - one can be so accomplished at everything.

So I'd love to see an announcement like this:

"Are you tired of being a puny mortal? Want to be more than a worm? In the new chapter, you can! "
    "Introducing the new playable class: Daedra. "

I know I'd pre-order that one!

>:)
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mehrunes Dagon (Well we did *** him off in city of ash and it's not yet closure I guess)
    I personally hope after the triumvirate a wil Abnur appears seriously its like ZoS forgot about him
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Andarne
    Andarne
    ✭✭✭
    Y'know, I think ZOS would go down the route of us battling Mehrunes Dagon and then giving him the motive to attack in TES IV.

"You may have beaten me now, but I'll be back... Oh yes, when the Dragonfires die, I'll be back..."
    Andarne [PC-EU]
    Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
    ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    other?

all of the above.

at some time or other.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Malacath (We just helped you replaced the Trinimac heresy king...don't you dare)
    Penitent, the blade of Trinimac is always at your side. He who led our people against the despoilers, the invaders. He who offers aid and succor in the midst of battle. May his vigor be present in your every step and deed.

"By the Firmament and the Fixed Center, I pledge to defend my people. By the blade of Trinimac I swear, and call for his aid."
    PC EU
    Healer
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    And now Mephala will be defeated in Summerset.

To be fair, we won't know that for sure until the game is released.
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    More Uncle Sheo!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really hope after this Daedric War arc is over with Summerset, we'll get new antagonists that aren't Daedra.
    It's played out in TES, let it rest for a while. Nobody can take Daedra seriously anymore if you beat them all the damn time.

Besides, there is so much more in the Aurbis you should fear.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the parenthesis descriptions
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh... I expect they will all take turns, and keep taking turns. Until the dragonfires are relit by Talos, they can all come and mess with Nirn as they please after all...

Me, I would be more interesting in seeing some stories about non-daedric troubles!
    • What are the Imperials up to, over in Nibenay where Abner Tharn likely went to, or in colovia; possibly even in Falkreath hold where there could even be a storyline about protecting a last scion of allesias bloodline to eventually become bring forth a true dragonborn in three or so centuries?
    • How's the rift between crowns and forebears working out in the Alik'r, will they band together, or will the troubles deepen as time goes by? And who might want to take advantage of that?
    • Who is the next one scheming in the Dominion, certainly some altmer still favor ideas of high elf supremacy and might be thinking Estre had the right idea, just was too careless in her scheming?
    • What are the Reachmen gonna do next, will there be a great leader arising from their recent defeats or are they gonne lick their wounds and look for easier thargets then the three alliances - perhaps those parts of western skyrim that did not join with the Pact? But if something happened there... would the pact nords just let it happen, or help their western cousins?
    • What are the remnants of the worm cult up to these days - their big planemeld plot might have been foiled, and their midboss leader gone, but that does not mean someone else won't get the idea to become the next master of worms and cook up another dastardly scheme, right?
    • Also, in times of troubles like these, there will always be some people who think it is just the right amount of confusion to try their own next scheme for world domination (narf!), and oogle the closest throne thinking how their own rear would fit is all too well...
    • How about the Telvanni, and their slavery customs, might that end up in some trouble for the pact down the road as other dunmer houses might be forced to pick sides between traditions and treaties?
    • Is these few coastal raids all the trouble the Maormer can work up towards, or are those just probing attacks to gauge the time for a major attempt to finally show those uppety altmer who the true heirs to aldmeris really are?
    • And what about the three banners war entirely, between the covenent taking a hit with the events in orsinium, and the tenative temporary alliance at the end of the mainstory, will the fighting in Cyrodil slow down, or perhaps intensify and gain new facets?
    • ...and there is -always- the chance of some lost city being rediscovered and opened for exploration... we had dwemer-ish stuff already with CC, but what about a huge ayleid, chimer or dragon priest city/ruin/necropolis ruin full of treasure, undead and other difficulties, where placers might fight their way through following some story to uncover secrets of the past before they threaten the present?
    • Also, there could always be oblivion stuff without using the same old "daedric prince is threatening tamriel" shtick - how about the other way 'round, with tamriel forces invading an prince-abandoned daedric demiplane (battlespire?), fighting their way through it floor by floor...?
    • And what about the Akaviri, we know from the lore that survivors from the invasion ten years before ESO made their way to Rimmen, and will grow a powerbase of their own there (only to eventually make a failed attempt at the ruby throne sometime in the coming centuries)

Also I'd add to the list the for the remaining morrowind zones, that a six house cult on the mainland would be intresting in some way
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old