Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Record of The Alliance War Emperors

Korah_Eaglecry
Korah_Eaglecry
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
An Imperial Record of the men and women that rose to hold the Imperial Throne during the Alliance War.

2nd Era, 582 -
Imperial Record of The Alliance War - Emperors

NA (03/14) Morkulth of Entropy Rising-Aldmeri Dominion-DawnBreaker Campaign
EU (03/14) Sulfr of Crime Syndicate-Aldmeri Dominion-Chrysamere Campaign
NA (03/14) Dashivax of Kill Cult-Daggerfall Covenant-Skullcrusher Campaign
NA (04/14) Kip of Fist of the Empire-Daggerfall Covenant-Hopesfire Campaign
NA (04/14) Merdon the Vengeful of Savage Fange-Ebonheart Pact-Auriel's Bow
NA (04/14) Lady Lightbright-Scourge Campaign
NA (04/14) Jollaby-Chrysamere Campaign
NA (04/14) Tombfox-Goldbrand Campaign
NA (04/14) Anselm Odo-Bloodthorn Campaign
EU (04/14) Upsyto-Auriel's Bow Campaign
EU (04/14) Gsko-Goldbrand Campaign
EU (04/14) tiu la minimacro-Hopesfire Campaign
NA (04/14) Accalia-Aldmeri Dominion-Wabbajack Campaign
EU (04/14) Jackie of VoTF-Ebonheart Pact-Auriel's Bow
EU (04/14) Dominatress of Torment-Daggerfall Covenant-Chrysamere Campaign
NA (04/14) Whispers to Ravens-Daggerfall Covenant-Wabbajack Campaign
EU (04/14) Death's Proxy of Crime Syndicate-Aldmeri Dominion-Chrysamere
NA (04/14) Zeller-Aldmeri Dominion-Auriel's Bow Campaign

Scribes Note: For the sake of keeping this record clean and the information precise. The record entrees will be as follows.

(EU/NA) (MO/YR) Emperors Name of (If in a Guild) -(Faction) -(Campain)

I am attempting to track down any relevant information for the newly added Emperors to the list to complete it. Including their Faction Alliance or Guild Affiliation. If anyone has some information to share. I would greatly appreciate that.
Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on April 13, 2014 4:28AM
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reserved for Imperial Record
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reserved for Imperial Record
  • Nybling
    Nybling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morkulth of Entropy Rising on the Dawnbreaker campaign got it about 6 hours ago.
    Member, Entropy Rising
    - Beta Tester since March 2013.
    - Psijic Tester since October 2013
    - Veteran Rank 16 once upon a time
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a ton of fun too. Great teamwork from PRX as well with others. Aldmeri was out in force. Congrats to Morkulth, world first Emporer.
  • Pridain
    Pridain
    Im just glad at least the first emperor didn't have a stupid name like "I love tacos" etc
  • foxsyd
    foxsyd
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Morkulth! What faction is our new overlord?
    Join my guild!
    "Thank Sanguine its Fredas"
    North America Server, Ebonheart Pact, PVE/PVP, friendly & funny community. Welcomes all types of players!
    Preachers of #TeamIsland - Share your adventures and screen caps on our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268541133324278/
  • Nybling
    Nybling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    foxsyd wrote: »
    Congratulations to Morkulth! What faction is our new overlord?

Aldmeri Dominion.

Member, Entropy Rising
    - Beta Tester since March 2013.
    - Psijic Tester since October 2013
    - Veteran Rank 16 once upon a time
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A.D. has honestly been dominating overall since Betas haha, I was lucky to decide to mainly test that faction.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys took over the Dawnbreaker campaign? Man....
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A.D. has honestly been dominating overall since Betas haha, I was lucky to decide to mainly test that faction.

I wonder if PvPers are more likely to fall in with the A.D. because of a heavier presence of other PvPers. It would be interesting to know whether theres going to be an imbalance of Casual Gamers, Hardcore Gamers and PvPers when it comes to the different factions.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if PvPers are more likely to fall in with the A.D. because of a heavier presence of other PvPers. It would be interesting to know whether theres going to be an imbalance of Casual Gamers, Hardcore Gamers and PvPers when it comes to the different factions.

By the last day or so of the final beta, A.D. had incredible imbalance due to other factions giving up, on Blackwater Blade we had all the Elder Scrolls, at least 98% (to 100%) of all keeps/outpost/resources, etc. captured 24/7, and when there were large battles, either we just constantly kept attack and tired out the EHP or DC, or if we lost a keep, we got it back almost instantly because we had to have at least 10:1 in numbers due to A.D. almost being full and the other factions were in "low" populations.

Now that beta is completely over, I can't say that will be the norm seeing that we will have 90 day campaigns instead of a couple day's worth, and all the Standard Editions missing out 2 days of PvP (lol goodbye #4 faction / #9 overall rankings for me) will create a massive shift tomorrow. I won't say A.D. will just stomp other factions constantly, but after all the coordination, teamwork, and tactics used during beta, I expect A.D. to always be a force to be reckoned with.
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on March 31, 2014 3:20PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

By the last day or so of the last beta, A.D. had incredible imbalance due to other factions giving up, on Blackwater Blade we had all the Elder Scrolls, at least 98% (to 100%) of all keeps/outpost/resources, etc. captured 24/7, and when there were large battles, either we just constantly kept attack and tired out the EHP or DC, or if we lost a keep, ew got it back almost instantly because we had to have at least 10:1 in numbers due to A.D. almost being full and the other factions were in "low" populations.

Now that beta is completely over, I can't say that will be the norm seeing that we will have 90 day campaigns instead of a couple day's worth, and all the Standard Editions missing out 2 days of PvP (lol goodbye #4 faction / #9 overall rankings for me) will create a massive shift tomorrow.

Well lets hope things eventually balance out. Id hate to see such a major aspect of this game. PvP. Becoming stale because of lack of opportunities for the three factions to fairly grab for succession.
  • Hieru
    Hieru
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Morkulth!

Have no worries though AD on Dawnbreaker, us Acolytes are coming for you! We are on the DC side on Dawnbreaker and as more of us get leveled up you will find us burning down your keeps very soon!

Cheers to a competitive Dawnbreaker!
    Acolytes Gaming Community
    Daggerfall Covenant ~~~ Visit our Website Today

• GravityX19
    GravityX19
    ✭✭✭
    Hieru wrote: »
    Congrats to Morkulth!

Have no worries though AD on Dawnbreaker, us Acolytes are coming for you! We are on the DC side on Dawnbreaker and as more of us get leveled up you will find us burning down your keeps very soon!

Bring on the fun, we need more of a Captin Crunch bowl of Cyrodiil. This "Oops no Berries" version is rather sad :(
  • despotak
    despotak
    Soul Shriven
    Sulfr of Crime Syndicate - Aldmeri Dominion - Chrysamere Campaign
    Edited by despotak on March 31, 2014 10:32PM
  • aweber1b14_ESO
    GravityX19 wrote: »
    Hieru wrote: »
    Congrats to Morkulth!

Bring on the fun, we need more of a Captin Crunch bowl of Cyrodiil. This "Oops no Berries" version is rather sad :(

Lets not pretend it was anything other than a zerg, you just have to look at the population details over the past two days. Lets see how the campaigns even up when a lot of the PvP'ers who decided to get to VR10 first instead of zerg for Emperor get in there :)
  • natedawg84
    Starting my 3 day early access in 6 hours. won't take me long to reach Lvl 10 and join in with DC and kick some elven A**
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Sulfr, was extremely close in the end. ;)
  • elachapelleub17_ESO
    Dashivax of Kill Cult - Daggerfall Covenant - Skullcrusher Campaign
    TDH of Kill Cult - Daggerfall Covenant - Wabbajack Campaign (NA)
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to our first D.C. Emperor.
  • Imperator_Clydus
    Imperator_Clydus
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just my personal opinion on the matter, but why exactly is this an accomplishment? Early Access just started. All of the campaigns, besides Auriel's Bow, have major population imbalances. All of these "emperors" were crowned on campaigns with zero opposition from the other two alliances.

I understand the need to stroke one's ego, but could we actually wait when being emperor actually means something? Not trying to ruin anybody's parade, but a thread like this is rather premature in my opinion. AvA is an absolute mess with the campaign hopping and super guilds/alliances hopping to wherever they can get the easiest win.

This isn't something I'd personally be boasting about.
    The First Daggerfall Emperor of Tamriel on Bloodthorn and Guild Leader of Shehai
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just my personal opinion on the matter, but why exactly is this an accomplishment? Early Access just started. All of the campaigns, besides Auriel's Bow, have major population imbalances. All of these "emperors" were crowned on campaigns with zero opposition from the other two alliances.

I understand the need to stroke one's ego, but could we actually wait when being emperor actually means something? Not trying to ruin anybody's parade, but a thread like this is rather premature in my opinion. AvA is an absolute mess with the campaign hopping and super guilds/alliances hopping to wherever they can get the easiest win.

This isn't something I'd personally be boasting about.

First off. It doesnt matter if its Early Access or not. The Servers are up and wont be getting wiped like they did in Beta. Regardless of 'imbalances', theres no reason to ignore legitimate Emperors being crowned just because it happened prior to the official Launch. It doesnt take away from anyone else becoming Emperor and as long as people care to add their names to this thread. They too will have their names placed on the list.

As for the matter of 'imbalances'. Welcome to PvP. There will always be a faction or factions that have a higher number of PvP oriented players then others. Theyre simply going to join the factions where theyre more likely to fall in with their own community. Launch will not change this fact.

Zero opposition, if that was the case, does not change the facts. They took part in claiming Cyrodiil for their Faction. And their actions were rewarded with being crowned Emperor. It is not their fault that the other Factions did not march out onto the field to meet them in battle.

And to your comment about 'stroking ones ego'. The list was created by myself. Someone who hasnt taken part in PvP yet and hence hasnt been crowned Emperor. So in what way am I stroking my ego? Im simply creating a record of those who do find themselves crowned. From the way you wrote this comment. I take it youre an idealist. You look at things and expect people to have these noble and honorable ideas of what should be. But its a video game. In the grand scheme of things. None of it matters. So Im not sure why you feel the need to act as if we should refrain ourselves from acknowledging things that actually happened in game. Whether it was to your approval or not.

Last but most important. This thread isnt a place for debate. The topic is clear. Its meant to record names of those who have been crowned. Not a place for you to voice your disapproval because the events in PvP hasnt been up to your expectations. Or because you feel Launch is any different then Early Access. To sit here and call things 'premature' and accuse people of stroking their egos is contrary to 'Im not trying to rain on your parade'. That is exactly what you came into this thread to do. Youre not fooling anyone.

So if you have nothing to add to this thread thats productive and useful. Ill ask that you refrain from posting in this thread any longer. This is not a place for you to voice your frustrations. This Forum gives you plenty of other outlets for that.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on April 1, 2014 5:21PM
  • Mulk
    Mulk
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess they mostly want to get the emperor skill tree and get it leveled up while they don't have any competition to worry about. It's cheap, no doubt, but there isn't a rule against it. Personally, I wouldn't bother keeping this record until the first campaign renewal 90 days out, when there might be something resembling stable populations of VR players, but that is just me. I personally would expect many one-sided maps in the first month or two of play.
  • GravityX19
    GravityX19
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why people are complaining. We all started around roughly the same time and all had the same ability to get in there and PvP with people our level. Granted the PvPers that decided to go PvE hardcore to get VR first is their own choice, what is the reasoning behind this? On the BETA or PTS, it was clear that there was an imbalance between VR ranked players and non VR ranked players. This early into launch, there will be few VR players if any so it should be all an even field.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You only need to be level 10 to enter Cyrodiil. 4 players can take a keep only guarded by NPCs (maybe less if they know what they're doing). To crown an emperor of a new campaign, your alliance just needs to take 4 keeps. Auriel's Bow is the first alphabetically, and the first to fill up naturally. The emperors listed are from campaigns that were leap frogged to in an organized manner. They idea that other alliances had equal chance to show up to these campaigns is disingenuous.

If you want to acknowledge them that's your business. Personally I hope you save a prominent spot for the first emperor of Auriel's Bow.
    Edited by driosketch on April 1, 2014 5:56PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    You only need to be level 10 to enter Cyrodiil. 4 players can take a keep only guarded by NPCs (maybe less if they know what they're doing). To crown an emperor of a new campaign, your alliance just needs to take 4 keeps. Auriel's Bow is the first alphabetically, and the first to fill up naturally. The emperors listed are from campaigns that were leap frogged to in an organized manner. They idea that other alliances had equal chance to show up to these campaigns is disingenuous.

If you want to acknowledge them that's your business. Personally I hope you save a prominent spot for the first emperor of Auriel's Bow.

This isnt about how hard or how little someone fought to be crowned. If thats something you wish to distinguish between. Then go right on ahead and create your own thread.

Besides outright cheating. It does not matter how one became crowned in this thread. Its simply here to acknowledge those who have been crowned.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on April 1, 2014 6:19PM
  • Tamisan
    Tamisan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's adorable, this attempt to catalog the Emperors. Is this for just the US Server? Will it cover all campaigns? Maybe ZOS should publish this information instead of a volunteer, so people aren't so nasty about it?
    I know now what I was born to do.
    ―Martin Septim
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tamisan wrote: »
    I think it's adorable, this attempt to catalog the Emperors. Is this for just the US Server? Will it cover all campaigns? Maybe ZOS should publish this information instead of a volunteer, so people aren't so nasty about it?

If people want to add NA or EU to the entree then Ill add that as well. But it doesnt matter what MegaServer it happens on. If someone knows of a person that has become Emperor and adds their name. Its added to the list.

If people want to discuss how we can verify this information. So that people arent just throwing names up on there. Im open to that. But I wont take part in some sort of holier then though attitude where individuals expect other players to go about obtaining Emperor a specific way and how 'important' or 'unimportant' that is.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on April 1, 2014 6:45PM
  • kolanos
    kolanos
    Kip of Fist of the Empire -Daggerfall Covenant- Hopesfire Campaign

Happened around midnight EST last night.
  • GravityX19
    GravityX19
    ✭✭✭
    kolanos wrote: »
    Kip of Fist of the Empire -Daggerfall Covenant- Hopesfire Campaign

Happened around midnight EST last night.

Your website said you were going with Dawnbreaker. Whats with the change?