The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Late Night Dungeoneers - An Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild

Kilnerdyne
Kilnerdyne
✭✭✭✭✭
72b8056b9f.jpg
About Late Night Dungeoneers

Established: 31/1/2015
Current Members: 500/500
Voice Comms: Teamspeak 3 (50 slots)
Recruiting: www.latenighteso.com/forum/recruitment - Not currently recruiting new members.

We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild dedicated to finding players, creating groups and running dungeons. Public dungeons, group dungeons, veteran dungeons, trials & dragonstar arena. Our website exists to help you gain more knowledge about the game in general, guides on how to do dungeons, where to get the best addons, and how to be more useful in a group.

Our Guild is a community of Elder Scrolls fans who are on at all hours, both normal and late, who have a laid back approach to games. Patience and persistence with a positive attitude is the only way you will beat the harder dungeons of the game, along with experience gained through trial and error. So we organize groups in this spirit with the aim of making the game as a whole better. Gold and Silver pledges are hugely popular and people are always looking for groups.

Scheduled Time Trials Everyday, Veteran DLC Dungeons, PvP & Fishing!

We pride ourselves on running both Training Nights for all those who are looking to get involved in Time Trial content, as well as having a core pool of hardcore players who practice vMOL:HM, vAS:HM & difficult Achievements. The best thing is, we have trials events every night!

Screenshot_20161220_190123.png
Recruiting

Now these are pretty relaxed compared to some guilds so no need to get a pen and paper or open a new sheet.
  • We don’t require a certain level of experience of the game or video games in general. All are welcome from the people just starting on day #1 to the seasoned veterans.
  • We don’t require a certain character level. All levels from 1 to Veteran 16 are welcome.
  • We highly recommend you use our Teamspeak 3 during raids.
  • There is no age limit for the guild, although the vast majority of our members are 18+
  • We recruit from around the world, as long as you are human (sorry animals) and live on Earth (ping from mars is probably too much sorry martians) you are eligible to join.
  • No donations either in gold or items are required either to the guild bank or other members to join or participate in the guild. If you see/hear of this happening mail @kilnerdyne or another Officer

Ok so now we know who can join, basically anyone, let’s discuss what we expect of our members. As a member of The Late Night Dungeoneers Guild you agree to The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and all preamble and subsection articles. These are the basic laws of being a good person that everyone knows.

In addition:
  • Members must try to stay positive when communicating with other members during raids. Negative or unconstructive comments are neither helpful or wanted by anyone. Everyone is trying their best, just remember that.
  • Members must try to be on time for scheduled events. Everyone knows this, just mentioning it anyway.
  • Leaders have the full support of the Founder in all decisions they take.
  • It’s 2017, nobody thinks racism, discrimination or prejudice on account of country, race, religion or gender is either acceptable, funny or grown up. Zero tolerance.

Edited by Kilnerdyne on April 12, 2018 8:51AM
  • BadPanda
    BadPanda
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I have moved from NA to EU recently and I'm looking for a new Guild starting out all fresh so my highest level is 10 ar rhe moment. Are you chaps still recruiting.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep =) we're always recruiting and everyone is welcome.
  • FallenProphet
    Found your guild online and interested in joining but when I try to message Kilnerdyne I get the bug that says the account does not exist. Would love if someone can shoot me an invite to the guild, thanks. @FallenProphet
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9thkk6.jpg

Late Night Dungeoneers are always recruiting, any level, any experience. On late at night? Enjoy doing Dungeons & Time Trials? Join us!

Visit our website www.latenighteso.com.
    We organize raids 3 days a week, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays.
    Read our Guides on Dungeons, Time Trials and Game related content.
    Submit your build to our website using our myBuild system.
    Ask questions or concerns on our open forum.
    Read our News about upcoming ESO content.

Our peak hours are between 4pm and 1am everyday with around 120/475 members online at 20:00 GMT. Our website receives over 600 unique visitors a day and the information there is available for everyone not just Guild members. We believe in making ESO a better Community game for everyone, from the person who just installed the game to the hardcore raider to the casual social player.
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am interested in joining if you are still recruiting .

• Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I would be interested too if you have space please.

Thanks.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heyho, we're currently not recruiting for another week but our recruitment forum will open next Sunday. Had to stop recruiting for the last 2 weeks due to the queue to join becoming ridiculous. I should really update this post apologies and hope to see you soon.

Eddie
  • Decmanicus
    Decmanicus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey are you guys recruiting? I'm @Decmanicus ingame.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heyho, unfortunately we've had to close recruitment once again for the timebeing.

Usually the link for applying is https://www.latenighteso.com/forum/recruitment/ but due to current levels of activity i've only had to purge 2 in the last 18 days with 30 applications in the same amount of time.

For the timebeing applicants can register to our website, add me to friends (@kilnerdyne) & attend the Friday and Saturday raids by signing up on the site and whispering me 10mins before the event.