Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mistakenly Deleted My Main

Mefit
Mefit
✭✭✭
I wrote customer service , I deleted my main (on ps4)on accident due to lag .
I was trying to delete another character , first glance it didn’t go through so I tried again and before I noticed it was my main .

I wrote a couple tickets , I don’t know if they went through , I am a email *** and probably only used it a handful of times since 97 .

To be honest I think I am just worried because I put so much money (real money) through your crown store lockboxes , and increases to my characters mount speed .

I just wish you guys hand a phone number
Edited by Mefit on April 11, 2018 10:40PM
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did that once. They didn't use to have the "type delete" confirmation and my computer froze up without me realizing it. Triple clicked while hitting enter because I thought the game was lagging. Came back to one less character. They were able to retrieve it though.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping they would fix it , hopefully they will .

Was kinda hoping tonight but hopefully tomorrow .

I just haven’t gotten a response yet
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    I had a character restored once per request, it is possible
    best of luck to you mate :(
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    I was really hoping a ESO tech would have responded but it looks like it’s almost closing time there .
    :(

Hopefully tomorrow
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mefit if you log in to support here, you should be able to see your ticket and any progress under My Support.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US

The support website doesn't work for me in Chrome, but I'm able to use Microsoft Edge with no issue, just in case you have problems with the site.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to get a response from a ESO employee ?
    I see a newer thread got a response
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best way is to reply to the support email or log into the portal above.

Post your ticket reference here in case @ZOS_GinaBruno or someone sees it
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    I have done everything suggested .
    No responses since the automated one yesterday after initial Ticket put in .

I am appreciative that players from the community have wrote me back but I really wish a Forum Mod or a Tech member would atleast say they were looking into it .

1 month I must have spent around 200-300 on this game , on that character through their crown store .

Would be disappointing to hear I should go ahead and remake the character , but it would be better than the silence .

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure to follow up on the emails
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    I did , just haven’t heard anything back .

It would be nice to hear if I did it right or wrong or if there is something else they need or if they are even looking at it
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Have you replied to the automated message. I always reply as you get an answer that way
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    If you go back and read I stated I did .
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    I got to say that I have never posted a ticket on any other mmo and not heard back from the company in the first couple hours .
  • Mefit
    Mefit
    ✭✭✭
    Well 2nd night , no response .

Honestly the worse customer service .
    I checked support , the log and yet tickets I made were closed but my main ticket not responded too .

I made another mistake a checked to make sure no one stole the name , then went to delete the check and now I guess I am stuck with it because I am at max deletions .

Really regretting spending my money on this game .
    Not because I my own *** ups , it would have been nice to get a response the second day atleast .
    Even if it was to tell me “Can’t help you “

Edited by Mefit on April 13, 2018 2:31AM
  • Outlaw2791
    Outlaw2791
    Soul Shriven
    Mefit wrote: »
    I have done everything suggested .
    No responses since the automated one yesterday after initial Ticket put in .

I am appreciative that players from the community have wrote me back but I really wish a Forum Mod or a Tech member would atleast say they were looking into it .

1 month I must have spent around 200-300 on this game , on that character through their crown store .

Would be disappointing to hear I should go ahead and remake the character , but it would be better than the silence .

Same thing friend waiting more than month I just made one email just for that game.. I think the best solution?.. I spend around 200£