The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guild stores in ps4

ArpamiesFin
ArpamiesFin
✭✭✭
For the love of tamriel can we please finally get a search option when browsing in guild stores?! Just try to find a specific motif at guild stores in impossible due the fact that every store has a million motifs on sale and the fact that you just cant scroll down the list more than 5min before wanting to jump off a cliff.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild Systems Update 2018 please.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would actually love a whole patch dedicated to guilds and the workings around them
    -UI making it much easier for GM to sort/search infomation
    -content for guilds (can be pvp or pve or both) but somethibg fun and relaxing your whole guild can do.
    Eg.
    -Bounty missions: finds x npc and killing them, somethibg akin to a trials boss
    -Races: running/mount start here go through x amount of check points end there
    -puzzles: x amount of players need to solve a pattern of maze

Every player that participated recieves x reward

-guild halls: a place to call home for your guild that can actually hold your guild (500 members)

Thats just to name a few things, bring some life into the game for new and old players
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Comes as a handy DLC in Q3/2018.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^this <3
  • ArpamiesFin
    ArpamiesFin
    ✭✭✭
    its 2018 and on every item you have to scroll down a never ending list and hope to god you'll find what you are looking for. this really doesnt rock my world anymore zos, actually it never did.
  • Tygerfire
    Tygerfire
    ✭✭
    Just curious....

Do you think the fact that this hasn't been addressed is because atleast half (not really sure of actual numbers) of the ESO population who play on PC don't have an issue at all due to the amazing market add-on's they have?
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been promised a while back...

It is truly a pain to be a hardcore trader on consoles. So much time wasted needlessly because of UI limitations...
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tygerfire wrote: »
    Just curious....

Do you think the fact that this hasn't been addressed is because atleast half (not really sure of actual numbers) of the ESO population who play on PC don't have an issue at all due to the amazing market add-on's they have?

Not half, it has been reported that the population is split nearly evenly between all three platforms. If they were serving the larger player base console should get the consideration before PC. 2/3 on Console and 1/3 on PC, give or take.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing I don't get is we can search by name in the Crown $tore. Under housing items, if put "tree" in the search field I get a result of all items with "tree" in the name or description. Clearly the coding is there. Something simple even, just one more filter, by motif number lets say. Then I could sort on crafting, clothing, motif, epic, Motif #60. Then I will only see the WC motif pages, it seems so simple.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On ps4, I have to devote chunks of time to looking for things, because you really have to do a thorough search in order to be assured your item is available and priced well if you even find it.

Irl I can remember the grocery list, but in eso, I have to use pen and paper to shop sometimes. Multiple searches in multiple cities. I don't bother with traders out in the sticks - unless I happen upon one and look for curiosity or really need that thing.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Guild, Store, AND Social Tools update :) It’s way past time. I don’t know why this isn’t a priority for them (seemingly).
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also doesn’t have a category for runebox or crafting writs, had to search and scroll through gold items... :frowning:
    We need either a search option or just motif number filter.
    Pc na
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

Guild, Store, AND Social Tools update :) It’s way past time. I don’t know why this isn’t a priority for them (seemingly).

Cause we need to talk about it more. ;)
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.gif?w=400&c=1

How long I can stay at a guild store filtering through all the rings/necklaces and they might not even have the one im looking for.....uuggghhh

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160