Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing undaunted Bust

BejaProphet
BejaProphet
✭✭✭✭✭
I have twice now beaten veteran He-Ra. I still have not received the bust. I am on the score board (not impressively so, but there). I have the achievement, but it won't give me the bust. And I can NOT figure out how to file a support ticket. If anybody can either help me with my problem, or show me exactly how to create a new support ticket that would be great. Don't just link me to the general support site, I can get there, I can not find the actually link to create a support ticket on any of those pages. Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BejaProphet

In order to create a ticket, you'll need to go here and select the categories that best fit your issue. If you don't receive an option to start a ticket, choose a different category until you have the option. Make sure to be as detailed as possible in your description. You can also use the account recovery form to start a ticket as well.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    ***, i have the same problem in VMA even have the Flawless Title over my Player when playing i don't have the Bust as well, i'll submit a ticket in the next couple of days.

tks
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭
    This might sound silly but did you loot the boss? Because it "drops" the momento.
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been resolved. I think I know what caused it. HRC has been experiencing some issues where it doesn't give you points for the upper floor bosses for your score runs. And as a result even though I was clearing the zone, and killing the warrior and looting the warrior, it wasn't flagging it to drop(I think). The customer service rep was absolutely clueless about the issue. He told me I had to beat Aetherian Archive because I shouldn't get the bust until clearing all three craglorn trials! When I told him he was mistaken and that he had also misread the wiki page which he had linked to me as his source of information, they then gave me the bust as a "one time courtesy." The next week it finally gave us the points for the upstairs bosses and sure enough, the bust was on the warrior corpse even though the customer support had already awarded it. So I'm pretty sure that upstairs glitch going on was the issue.

And the whole representative using the wiki pages (which he misread) was so unbelievable I kept the entire correspondence for evidence.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been resolved. I think I know what caused it. HRC has been experiencing some issues where it doesn't give you points for the upper floor bosses for your score runs. And as a result even though I was clearing the zone, and killing the warrior and looting the warrior, it wasn't flagging it to drop(I think). The customer service rep was absolutely clueless about the issue. He told me I had to beat Aetherian Archive because I shouldn't get the bust until clearing all three craglorn trials! When I told him he was mistaken and that he had also misread the wiki page which he had linked to me as his source of information, they then gave me the bust as a "one time courtesy." The next week it finally gave us the points for the upstairs bosses and sure enough, the bust was on the warrior corpse even though the customer support had already awarded it. So I'm pretty sure that upstairs glitch going on was the issue.

And the whole representative using the wiki pages (which he misread) was so unbelievable I kept the entire correspondence for evidence.

LMAOOOO IM DEAD

ESO support at it's finest.

Sometimes you get someone helping you who plays the game and sometimes you get someone trying to help you who has clearly never played the game. You can usually figure it out pretty quickly.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Namarkas wrote: »
    This might sound silly but did you loot the boss? Because it "drops" the momento.

i posted regarding my prob of not getting a bust from VMA and nVma, even have stormproof title as well as flawless, completed it somewhere around 100 times, that was their answer to me, run it again and loot the boss, as they claim that don't have the ability to fix this, so *** it and the bust etc