The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ps4 NA loading error

Eirianbryn30
Eirianbryn30
✭✭
it is not my internet as any other games work fine. Lag and disconnects and longer than normal load times. Was fine yesterday, but horrible this morning.
I checked for updates.
  • toughchick5115
    toughchick5115
    Soul Shriven
    I too am having serious issues. If I do get in, I can go do one crafting writ and then it stops working or it boots me completely. This is bananas. Started having trouble yesterday but it is way worse today. Missing out on a lot of those anniversary boxes.
    Update: so just for the heck of it I decided to try playing on wireless (hard wired before) and so far no issue. This is ridiculous
    Another update: now after doing writs on two characters, WiFi isn’t working either. It’s not our internet because I can play other games.
    Edited by toughchick5115 on April 10, 2018 2:32PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are running into lag and loading issues on the NA server, please contact customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Eirianbryn30
    Eirianbryn30
    ✭✭
    Ha-ha! So last night I cleared saved data, and I turned off both ps4's, unplugged everything. Modem, router, ps4's. Let them all sit for about 10 mins while I folded laundry. Then plugged in my modem till that was solid, plugged in the router till that was up and wifi going. (ps4's are both wired tho) then plugged in the ps4's and turned them on.
    So far, fingers crossed, everything has been good for us.