The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Download problem

Bullaman
Bullaman
Hi
I´ve made up to 3 gb left for download but it always has somekind of error at some point of the download, and the worst part is that it doesnt check the download the next time i try and i have to start all over again.
  • Anij
    Anij
    ✭✭
    Have you test this?

From Known Technical Issues (PC)

My launcher stopped downloading at XY% giving me the error message: Webget request failed!
    You might want to let the error sit for about 15 minutes, sometimes, the download will resume. Try to close the launcher and run as administrator when re-launching. if that doesn't help. To run as administrator, go to program files, right-click on launcher.exe and choose: "Run as Administrator".
    If you have a desktop shortcut and try to open the launcher from there, try to run it directly from the program files. Sometimes malware causes the webGet to fail, so running an anti-virus program can fix this issue as well.
    *Update:
    Customers currently using Trend Micro protection software may need to to make sure there is an exception for The Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Bullaman
    Bullaman
    Nothing seems to work. Can it be my schools internet causing this?
  • Bullaman
    Bullaman
    Now im gettin that fkn content write failed all the time when i try to resume my download. I JUST WANNA PLAY!!!!!!