Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help. Where are the Five Companions lore books? I forgot to read them during the quest.

ttraveler
ttraveler
✭✭
I forgot to read "How Long Before the Echos Fade" and "Record of Taxation for Year End" during the Main Quest.

I see some of the other lore books other than the Chronicles outside around the harborage. I found Proper Torture Techniques and Aldimion's Journal in the area around the harborage. So can I assume all the other Five Companion lore books are available to read somewhere if one misses reading them during the Main Quest? If so where are they?

Thank you.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember seeing those two outside of the Daggerfall Harborage, although it might be because I'd already clicked on them during the quest.
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the reply.

So far I've only found one book outside the Daggerfall harborage and unfortunetly not the one I need to read. I wonder if any of the other harborages would have them outside if this character was DC.