The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Reborn from Ashes [PS4 EU] is recruiting

BlazingMarauder
BlazingMarauder
Soul Shriven
Hello, we at reborn from ashes are currently recruiting all players of any level, we are mainly a PvE guild although we cover everything and focus on nothing exclusively. We have discord, multiple "Guild Halls" with transmute stations and all crafting stations, Mundus stones, Target dummies etc. Lots of helpful players willing to help with whatever they can. We also have a tiered PvE end-game system for all players starting from trials training to Leaderboard score runs to HM and DLC trial runs.

No matter what your interest is; if it's trials, dungeons, pledges, crafting, pvp or even just to be social we have got you covered

Even if you're a new player we will happily help with builds, rotations and gear choices.

Message me on here or send me a psn message

PSN ID: WackyMacky16
  • Sotomaior
    Sotomaior
    ✭✭
    Hi,interested for end game content but for some reasons I can't guarantee participation in raids before 10 pm CET.
    At what time you usually start raiding? Thx in advance