Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Dockworker

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
This is one in NPC I never understood in Elder Scrolls Online. The Dockworker look like a project Devs were about to do but they scrapped it or still under a development but my case who knows.

Best Answers

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They carry goods back and forth for immersive (kinda) effect. What more would you have them do?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Answer ✓
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be the ones at Aldcroft who needed a separate label from the otherwise-identical refugees milling around the docks. The refugees could be stealth werewolves, the dockworkers weren't, and could be ignored.
    Answer ✓
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wat ?
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might need some more information on this. A specific NPC with that name, a quest or book?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."