Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Worm Cult and BA Motif Help!

drake88131
drake88131
✭✭✭
So I got these motifs: 1. BA Staves, 2. Telvanni Swords, 3. Worm Cult Shoulders, 4. Dro-M Athra something and 5. misc motifs I tried to figure out what they were worth and just threw the BA and worm cult up for around 300 and 200 respectively. I then just threw all the others up for 100k because of...reasons. I am realizing I have NO IDEA what I am doing with pricing these. Anyone know a good price check website for these things (Xbox NA)?
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    drake88131 wrote: »
    So I got these motifs: 1. BA Staves, 2. Telvanni Swords, 3. Worm Cult Shoulders, 4. Dro-M Athra something and 5. misc motifs I tried to figure out what they were worth and just threw the BA and worm cult up for around 300 and 200 respectively. I then just threw all the others up for 100k because of...reasons. I am realizing I have NO IDEA what I am doing with pricing these. Anyone know a good price check website for these things (Xbox NA)?

If I'm not checking prices at the trader stalls themselves, I check this website out: http://esopricecheck.biz/

It's not always perfect, but it's a good resource for Xbox market.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

IMO, your BA staves motif is a little high, but not by much. Your WC shoulders are definitely high, but you never know. It's a bit early to tell. Prices are inflated right now and will, most likely, come down a bit in the coming weeks.
  • drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭

IMO, your BA staves motif is a little high, but not by much. Your WC shoulders are definitely high, but you never know. It's a bit early to tell. Prices are inflated right now and will, most likely, come down a bit in the coming weeks.

Thanks. Literally just tried to copy on the BA staves and WC on what I saw in my trader. I'm not going to lie, with the rest I didn't really have a comparable so I just put it up there and went about my day figuring I will know in 30 days whether it was appropriate or not ;)