The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Hunding's Palatial Hall

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally finished my second house, the Hunding's Palatial Hall, it took a lot of time and effort to decorate, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I only wish we had more than 600 slots, because I had so many ideas I couldn't implement, and despite my best efforts, some areas look rather empty. Here is a video (with admittedly sloppy editing, because I have non-existent editing skills :sweat_smile:), and a few screenshots:

0vES8vc.png

3rXZj8t.png

pzQRUqa.png

fV3EmnD.png

Ju1xT44.png

wIyCPlC.png

hOBLU5P.jpg

7mmerkc.png

iVQ7Vk3.png

A lot of the structures were made with @R_K's Immaculate Construction addon, so a big thanks goes to them!
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    I love how you created a little faux aquarium. Well done!!! :smiley:
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! It was lots of fun making that :smile:
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice house.

Where did you get the fishies?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor Thank you! I got a lot through fishing, but you can also craft them if you have the patterns, or find them in guild traders.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaimeh Not sure how I am just seeing this now; but the house looks great!!! Excellent and tastefully done. And ditto on the aquarium... <3
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @Jaimeh Not sure how I am just seeing this now; but the house looks great!!! Excellent and tastefully done. And ditto on the aquarium... <3

Thank you so much! :smile:
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Hunding's and my decorating style is...poor. Thanks for the Inspiration!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I finally finished my second house, the Hunding's Palatial Hall, it took a lot of time and effort to decorate, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I only wish we had more than 600 slots, because I had so many ideas I couldn't implement, and despite my best efforts, some areas look rather empty. Here is a video (with admittedly sloppy editing, because I have non-existent editing skills :sweat_smile:), and a few screenshots:

0vES8vc.png

3rXZj8t.png

pzQRUqa.png

fV3EmnD.png

Ju1xT44.png

wIyCPlC.png

hOBLU5P.jpg

7mmerkc.png

iVQ7Vk3.png

A lot of the structures were made with @R_K's Immaculate Construction addon, so a big thanks goes to them!

Darn you master anglers. I spend a couple of hours fishing and then swear off fishing forever (which lasts a month or two).
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hoolielulu Good luck with your own Hunding's! You can search online for decoration ideas, that's what I did :smile: If you find images of houses that suit the style of Hunding's for e.g., you can then see what kind decorations they use, to get inspiration.

@Wreuntzylla The only reason I went through the face-clawing boredom of the Master Angler achievement was to get that tiny boat :lol: Not sure if it was worth it, even though I like how it looks with the little pier :smile:
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heres mine! I LOVE this house ❤️

q7c2rea297cw.jpegm2479o20of4m.jpeg
    gqa3fp3a1m48.jpeg
    08r9wm5z16s7.jpeg
    a27cvkib9rwv.jpeg
    d2hxylxbml29.jpeg

PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the pink trees :smile: It's one of my favourite houses too!
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the pink trees gave it a nice pop
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed--and Hunding's definitely needs greenery. If I had more slots available, I would have loved to add more trees.