Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

When will I receive the morrowind chapter?

akwakeboarder
akwakeboarder
Soul Shriven
I pre-ordered summerset on Thursday, immediately received the senche mount, but no access to morrowind. I’ve seen updates that ZOS is aware of the issue but haven’t seen any updates. I recently saw a post from ZOS that says the senche mount should be fixed Monday, but no updates for Morrowind. Has anyone heard anything?
  • Casowen
    Casowen
    ✭✭✭
    This is a good question, I was going to get a familiar a copy of the game, but if they dont get morrowind, then I will hold. You contact CS yet?
  • PandaPlasm
    PandaPlasm
    ✭✭
    Casowen wrote: »
    This is a good question, I was going to get a familiar a copy of the game, but if they dont get morrowind, then I will hold. You contact CS yet?

I submitted a ticket 4 days ago, and there is still no reply. I got the mount and theme, but nothing else. Can't access Morrowind without having to pay for it. PS4 NA. They say they are investigating it, but there haven't been any updates since. I preordered 4 days ago and I still can't get to Morrowind.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are still investigating the issue where PS4 players are unable to access The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind content after purchasing The Elder Scrolls: Summerset and do not have any further updates at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are still investigating the issue where PS4 players are unable to access The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind content after purchasing The Elder Scrolls: Summerset and do not have any further updates at this time.

What about if we already own Morrowind? Does it come in a PSN download code that I could give to a friend?
  • akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    What about if we already own Morrowind? Does it come in a PSN download code that I could give to a friend?

The fine print (and other forum posts) have stated that if you already own Morrowing you do NOT receive an additional copy.
  • go2g
    go2g
    Thanks for keeping us informed @ZOS_BillE.
    Edited by go2g on March 27, 2018 6:11AM
  • Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    Any news about this issue?
  • akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE, any updates? I pre-ordered summerset for the access to Morrowind. If I had known I would not receive immediate access, I would not have pre ordered.

• Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

any news???
  • go2g
    go2g
    The news is exactly the same as the last time there was news: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4986466/#Comment_4986466
  • Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    go2g wrote: »
    The news is exactly the same as the last time there was news: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4986466/#Comment_4986466

bummer, thanks!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just to save you a click from the post above, we are still working with Sony to get a fix for this and hope to have a resolution soon. We'll keep you updated.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno!
  • Cptacidtrip
    Cptacidtrip
    Soul Shriven
    If I preorder summerset and I run into the same problem that's not allowing people to play morrowind or get the mount, will I still be able to play the game, or does it completely lock you out of everything? Just wondering, I want to preorder and get morrowind I just don't want to be locked out if the whole game.
  • go2g
    go2g
    If I preorder summerset and I run into the same problem that's not allowing people to play morrowind or get the mount, will I still be able to play the game, or does it completely lock you out of everything? Just wondering, I want to preorder and get morrowind I just don't want to be locked out if the whole game.

I've had no issues logging into ESO or playing. I just didn't get Morrowind.

I doubt anyone who pre-ordered has been locked out from the game. Haven't seen any complaints over that, at least. And the posts on these threads wouldn't be as polite and measured if that were the case.
  • GeminiTiger
    GeminiTiger
    Soul Shriven
    Ugghhh, I want the warden class so bad already! Eso please fix this Bug :(
  • Reventado420
    Reventado420
    Soul Shriven
    Well i havent played in a long time, preordered summerset in order to play morrowind, and now wont let me even into the old game, ask me to buy the game takes me to the store and its not there
  • Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    I think we should at least get a code for downloading morrowind, it's been more than a week without a solution. It's ridiculous.
  • akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_BillE any updates on Morrowind? Any chance those of us who have already paid can receive a download code? I made my purchase almost two weeks ago!
  • go2g
    go2g
    @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_BillE any updates on Morrowind? Any chance those of us who have already paid can receive a download code? I made my purchase almost two weeks ago!

Me three.. What's the skinny, ZOS peeps?

• TOPPA
    TOPPA
    Soul Shriven
    got mine today. so you guys should have it to. sony must have sorted it out Morrowind shows up on my purchased list now
  • akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    When I logged into ESO, the Morrowind opening video played. So, it appears as though I have access.
  • go2g
    go2g
    TOPPA wrote: »
    got mine today. so you guys should have it to. sony must have sorted it out Morrowind shows up on my purchased list now

I can't wait to check, but now that 1.34 update is downloading. So, again, more waiting...
  • Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    Got the Morrowind chapter, thanks a lot to everyone who helped solving this issue. Cheers!
  • go2g
    go2g
    I finally got my Morrowind chapter, too. Thanks, ZOS peeps!
  • akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, thanks to everyone who got it fixed up. Really appreciate it!!!